Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

UP

teeming01

@Lord:

> what are we? 11 year olds/

Wow, I thought Marsh was older then that.
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,47730.0.html
@Marsh:

> So i watched the fun filled cartoon movie up yesterday. Holy crap that movie is depressing i was on the verge of tears through most of the movie. Now sure im proberly not the most mentally stable guy but comon!. My friends also thought it was brutally depressing. I cant believe they would show that to kids!. Anyone else see it that agrees?
> _The montage shows how they met as children, Ellie being the more exuberant and adventurous one, Carl the shy and reticent boy,  planning for a baby, losing the baby, not being able to conceive, unexpected occurrences that kept them from being able to achieve their dream of going to South America, happily growing old together, and finally death._
> He like kills his childhood hero, his wife dies they cant have a kid. She doesn't get her dreams fulfilled (you find out later she kind of does). The young boys dad doenst even show up to give him his bade. holy crap.

EDIT: Hmm… ICT... Thought he was older too XD
@IceCream:

> omg.. 10 min in i almost cried.  it.. only gets okay with like 10 min to spare.. then even at the end it was a bit sad, but also sweet.

**www.Watch-movie-links.net says:**

The Inauguration of Barack Obama: A Moment in History Movie "The Inauguration of Barack Obama: A Moment in History"
Genre: Documentary
Release: 2009 January
Views: 0
Rtg: 9.6/10 (29473 votes)

02\.
Charles Darwin and the Tree of Life Movie "Charles Darwin and the Tree of Life"
Genre: Documentary
Release: 2009 January
Rtg: 9.5/10 (3111 votes)

03\.
Up Movie "Up"
Genre: Action / Comedy / Adventure / Animation / Family
Release: 2009 May
Rtg: 9.2/10 (5272 votes)

–---------

It was #1 just a couple of months ago...

Whilst, I'm posting this, I'd like to make a point... How the hell is the Inauguration of Barrack Obama a movie? That's ridiculous! Only americans and politic-crazy foreigners-of-usa would want to see that. The rest of us want movies!
And the Charles Darwin and the Tree of Life... You wouldn't go to the cinema to watch that, you'd but it on DVD or watch it on TV.

@Azkanan:

> **www.Watch-movie-links.net says:**
>
> 01. 
> The Inauguration of Barack Obama: A Moment in History Movie "The Inauguration of Barack Obama: A Moment in History"
> Genre: Documentary
> Release: 2009 January
> Views: 0
> Rtg: 9.6/10 (29473 votes)
>
> 02\.
> Charles Darwin and the Tree of Life Movie "Charles Darwin and the Tree of Life"
> Genre: Documentary
> Release: 2009 January
> Rtg: 9.5/10 (3111 votes)
>
> 03\.
> Up Movie "Up"
> Genre: Action / Comedy / Adventure / Animation / Family
> Release: 2009 May
> Rtg: 9.2/10 (5272 votes)
>
> –---------
>
> It was #1 just a couple of months ago...
>
> Whilst, I'm posting this, I'd like to make a point... How the hell is the Inauguration of Barrack Obama a movie? That's Radicchio! Only americans and politic-crazy foreigners-of-usa would want to see that. The rest of us want movies!
> And the Charles Darwin and the Tree of Life... You wouldn't go to the cinema to watch that, you'd but it on DVD or watch it on TV.

Screw Obama.
Screw Darwin.
Screw UP.

Go watch some Family Guy and/or Futurama.  :rolleyes:

@[Eclipse's:

> §tingRay200 link=topic=50852.msg531491#msg531491 date=1251228218]
> Screw Obama? Obama is the greatest thing that happened to America.

JFK*. He stood up to the money-making american sub-government, and he got shot.

Obama is just another puppet. :)