Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

@Azure:

> @Lightning:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > Or you can just come back into this thread once it's been released.
> >
> > Or that. ;D
> >
> > I guess I will have to keep a look out. :P
>
> I'll alert you for credits ;D

I'll listen out for Azure's EO Release alarm. ;D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>! @Lightning:
>! > @Azure:
>
> > @Lightning:
> >
> > > @Robin:
> > >
> > > > Or you can just come back into this thread once it's been released.
> > >
> > > Or that. ;D
> > >
> > > I guess I will have to keep a look out. :P
> >
> > I'll alert you for credits ;D
>
> I'll listen out for Azure's EO Release alarm. ;D Just don't forget to give me a nice donation of credits. ;) Also that offer is open to all.

/stalk Robin.  :evil:

@Marcin55:

> New GUI is cool. I have question about map proporties. In server files it gonna be added map size x and y to change or not?

wat. You can already change the map size in the map properties if that's what you mean.

@Azure:

> That's how the shop should look.. ;D I was unaware that Fabio had a flail. Is my cane also for sale?

He doesn't have a flail any more. I took it from him.

@ToshiroHayate:

> Looking very nice Robin. One suggestion though, (Even though somebody could do this themselves.) You should add the stats of the things you're buying. Possibly next to the picture in the description.

By the way it looks. You could maybe write out the stats on the item description yourself. Other then linking it over the item editors index.

@MrMiguu:

> What I meant was a feature that finds connected tiles of the same and replaces them with the tile you selected. Like replacing all blue that's connected with one another in a paint image with the paint bucket.

/shrug

Not in the next release, but I'll think about it. I still need to re-design the map editor to work easier.

@Lavos:

> @ToshiroHayate:
>
> > Looking very nice Robin. One suggestion though, (Even though somebody could do this themselves.) You should add the stats of the things you're buying. Possibly next to the picture in the description.
>
> By the way it looks. You could maybe write out the stats on the item description yourself. Other then linking it over the item editors index.

Absolutely true. But I was thinking more-so along the lines of sliding the picture of the item all the way left or right, then on the opposite space put the stats. But that's still do-able for anyone.

@Anna:

> >MFW reading the "Fabio's Flail" item description

;D

@MrBulbasaur:

> Doesn't take much to get you off, does it? I usually look at Pictures of Chilidog for that kind of stuff. Even then, you need to take care of your business to complete the transaction.

We really don't want to read about your masturbation habits.