• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robin:

> @Soul:
>
> > Take that admin HTML ;D. (Your change log interpreted
> > literally.)
> >
> > Also the admin panel doesn't seem to work, ~ gives no response, and yes, I am admin.
>
> You Americans and your weird layouts. ;o
>
> Try the key to the left of '1'.

Eu ja tentei isso, mais não consegui, por isso perguntei

Two ways to make the admin panel pop-up:

1\. Change the source code:
@Robin:

> Admin panel opening is in frmMain's input procedures.

Enough said…

2\. Change your keyboard language:
Win7/Vista: Search for "language" press on "Region and Language"
Press on the tab named "Keyboards and Languages" and then "Change keyboards..."
Now choose "English (United Kingdom)" press Apply and OK.
If you doesn't have that language, press on "Add" and find it.
(Don't know about WinXP or older, haven't used it for ages)

@Robin:

> @Pinkeye:
>
> > 1\. Change the source code:
> > Inside "Modules" and then "Input"
> > Search for "If KeyAscii <= 126 Then"
> > Change it to whatever key you want (Ascii - search on google)
>
> lolwut. Admin panel opening is in frmMain's input procedures.

Ups, haven't really tested it, let me see.
My bad.

No ones going to go fucking buy a whole new keyboard so they can just fucking open up an admin panel. Your fricken retarded, and go ahead warn me, I dont give a shit, but I hate you. Your fucking retarded, and your upstuck, and a power whore. Way to delete my topic so people without vb6 could download it, stop being a stupid lil prick. /rant.

@Ninja:

> No ones going to go ducking buy a whole new keyboard so they can just ducking open up an admin panel. Your fricken retarded, and go ahead warn me, I dont give a shit, but I hate you. Your ducking retarded, and your upstuck, and a power whore. Way to delete my topic so people without vb6 could download it, stop being a stupid lil prick. /rant.

It's called a joke. The reason I deleted the topics was because I just re-uploaded the client, added an "/admin" command to bring up the panel and switched the hotkey to 'Insert'.

Grow up.

@Robin:

> @Ninja:
>
> > No ones going to go ducking buy a whole new keyboard so they can just ducking open up an admin panel. Your fricken retarded, and go ahead warn me, I dont give a shit, but I hate you. Your ducking retarded, and your upstuck, and a power whore. Way to delete my topic so people without vb6 could download it, stop being a stupid lil prick. /rant.
>
> It's called a joke. The reason I deleted the topics was because I just re-uploaded the client, added an "/admin" command to bring up the panel and switched the hotkey to 'Insert'.
>
> Grow up.

trollface.bmp

Yeah, cause you realised how fucking stupid you and your jokes are and decided to grow some balls, and not be a dumbass. Ive always hated, will always hate you, your a power whore who thinks your all big and grand because ohhhh, you made origins! Good job bud, but you dont own the everything and everyone.

@Ninja:

> Yeah, cause you realised how ducking stupid you and your jokes are and decided to grow some balls, and not be a dumbass. Ive always hated, will always hate you, your a power whore who thinks your all big and grand because ohhhh, you made origins! Good job bud, but you dont own the everything and everyone.

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/kagami-in-thought.jpg)

@Ninja:

> Yeah, cause you realised how ducking stupid you and your jokes are and decided to grow some balls, and not be a dumbass. Ive always hated, will always hate you, your a power whore who thinks your all big and grand because ohhhh, you made origins! Good job bud, but you dont own the everything and everyone.

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/Reaction/1291677572368.jpg)