Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering because I saw this in WN too, is the level bit in the NPC editor the max level you can still gain EXP from the mob at or it's actual level?

@[Cake:

> Woods â„¢ link=topic=57637.msg726010#msg726010 date=1293457245]
> Another bug : When I kill a npc for the first time , HoT's And DoT's work just fine.When I try to kill the npc again  , they do the damage only one time not working anymore.

Yeah you're right, just tried it Q_Q.

@Robin:

> @Sr_Sirius:
>
> > I have a lot of lag, my ping see a 500 ping on local server… and the movement of npcs and player is very laggy without animation.
> >
> > Any idea of what happens?
>
> Your computer is shite.

Sorry but i double that since I have tested it on two pcs and both run EO nice and smooth.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! THIS IS AWESOME ROBIN YOU DESERVE SO MUCH MONEY!! I WOULD PAY YOU BUT I DONT HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT FOR PAY PAL (IM ONLY 15) I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR,  OMFGG I LOVE YOU!!  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:  ;D ;D ;D

@ShawnyBoy:

> HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! THIS IS AWESOME ROBIN YOU DESERVE SO MUCH MONEY!! I WOULD PAY YOU BUT I DONT HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT FOR PAY PAL (IM ONLY 15) I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR,  OMFGG I LOVE YOU!!  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:  ;D ;D ;D

You are 15?So act like a 15.