Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

@cody4camp:

> What exactly does this autotiling system do? Automatically map for you??

No. It automatically detects the tiles surrounding it and will morph itself depending on the scenario. It works the exact same way that autotiling in the RPG Maker software works.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Doomteam1:

> robin, I love how you answer the questions, no matter how dumb the question is, and you treat the question as if it was important answering them all equally.

No one can say that I'm not fair and consistent with my attitude towards people's questions. I have an equal amount of disdain and disgust for everyone's ignorant ramblings.

@Shadowwulfâ„¢:

> And thats what we all love about you. SO this auto tile system is what is going to cause anyone to restart mapping?

Coupled with the map animation system and the fact that I've removed/added other small things to the UDT, yes.

You haven't even touched EO yet you lazy bast… nevermind lol.

But seriously, thanks to the effort you put in (when you do ;)) hehe, we are able to just use the stuff and have so much fun. The fact that every resource online is now compatible with little to no changes being required is fantastic. Also the engine is so bug free atleast in the whole slow down and major buggage dept. if that even makes sense.

Whatever though, looking forward to the next one as always.

@Harris:

> Awesome! That's going in the next version right?

-shrug- Still haven't finished it yet. Took me longer to make the bloody editor and storage system than it did to make the actual chat system. Just need to swap out the hardcoded bits to read from the new UDT now.

System Requirements for the Server?
Was sind die Systemvorraussetzungen für den Server?

My V-Server/Mein V-Server:

Ram: 368 MB
CPU: 300 Mhz

(My NPC's doesn't work)

Thanks, Julien
Danke, Julien

@julien:

> System Requirements for the Server?
> Was sind die Systemvorraussetzungen für den Server?
>
> My V-Server/Mein V-Server:
>
> Ram: 368 MB
> CPU: 300 Mhz
> OS: Windows Server 2003
>
> (My NPC's doesn't work)
>
> Thanks, Julien
> Danke, Julien

Ich bin mir nicht sicher was die Mindesvoraussetzungen für den Origins Server sind. Ich habe den Server auf einer alten Maschiene laufen lassen und es hat gut funktioniert.

Es ist sehr wahrscheinlich, dass das vorliegende Problemvon der Engine ausgelöst wird und nicht von deinem Computer. Wenn du das genaue Problem beschreiben könntest, würde ich versuchen dir zu helfen.

Gruß,
_Robin_

Hallo Robin,
darf ich es in Deutsch erklären?
Du kannst deutsch?^^

Hello Robin,
can I explain it in German?
Can you speak German?

Julien

@delgado88:

> I know where are the tutorials to this, but there will be more in the future and they really will make up this the half of the success of this programme.
> I think Robin should be add tutorials code to his code near the next version.

Why should he take his time putting all the tutorials into the default EO when some people wont want most/all/some of the tutorials.

Robin is putting what he thinks is NEEDED for all games into EO, anything extra you have to do on your own. The tutorials are extra things for people who want them to add on their own.

No point in Robin using up his time putting in codes that are already on the forums when people can add them on their own.

Thats the whole point of the [http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/board,87.0.html](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/board,87.0.html) section.