Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favorite Martial Art?

togekite

you don't even have to practice one to post; just say one you think is really cool. No negative criticism please!

for starters, the ones that work best when I spar are Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai, but my favorite is really Wing Chun boxing.  ;D

@Thorn:

> Fencing is number one for me. It's a weapon form, but if it's not an art nothing is.
> After that, I think I'd have to say Hung Gar. …Wow, those are really opposite ends of the spectrum, there.

OH YES, FENCING!
If I were to consider that for a martial art, fencing would score #1, by far – coming from someone who fences XD

@togekite:

> yep, legitimate budo ninjutsu is really great. actually, it was my first martial art in 7th grade, explaining why I like jiujitsu so much

That friend of mine has practiced ninjutsu all his life, he said he could take me down with only his cell phone (and me, with a bokken); all I had to do, was hit him once with the bokken – he won.

naaah, im pretty sure kickboxing is a martial art in the sense that it is a combat sport.

i didn't know until now that Capoeira was a martial art. i thought it was strictly a dance =0 learn something new everyday =D

Delegation.

I usually just hang around with well-built tall people. No one picks a fight with me then. ;o

As well as that I use my contacts. I grew up on a council estate so I know all the rough people around here, and I went to school in a different town, so I know people from there.

If someone is looking for a fight, they won't find it with me. I either have friends who you don't want to start a fight with me, or I know one of their friends so I just have a cig with them.

um does CRAZY count as a style?

when people try to fight me i kinda wig out and try to put them in hospital. I black out and then when i come to i have them in some odd holds almost breaking their arms or legs. I also found out i like to try to bite people on the face to leave huge wounds! Just think that will make a huge O shaped scar on their face and they would think about "That crazy dude that gave that to them" every time they look into a mirror