Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'll just leave this here…

Aydan

@Konsty:

> The second map is WAY better. I can imagine myself running around destroying bushes :P

That's one of the things I love about Zelda. You can even destroy the grass for cash. Until you're out of space… >_>

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I did some source editing and managed to add a new "npc" type called bushes rofl..

basically an npc which stays still, can be attacked, and when the bush is cut it shows the cut bush bleh.

VERY VERY SIMPLE and easy but for someone who's not really a programmer like me i'm happy ;D anyone wanna come on and cut some bushes let me know HAH.

@Wesker:

> Well I did some source editing and managed to add a new "npc" type called bushes rofl..
>
> basically an npc which stays still, can be attacked, and when the bush is cut it shows the cut bush bleh.
>
> VERY VERY SIMPLE and easy but for someone who's not really a programmer like me I'm happy ;D anyone wanna come on and cut some bushes let me know HAH.

lol, now make it better like a lion a lion that eats you if he attacks you??

Wesker, sorry to slap you in the face, but World of Hyrule development was forced to stop, they recived a warning from Nintendo representatives that if they won't stop developing they will consider it intelectual property theft and go the legal way. You can go on their forums to see the anouncment.

I don't know about Pokemon Cyrus, it seems Cyrus has
a) found some way around it.
b) is aware of the fact he's violating copywrigts and more or less aware of the consequences.

World of Hyrule had 100% custom content, all the graphics were made by Kreator and Japez and yet they were taken down… and you here expect that a project using copywrighted graphics made by someone else and owned by Nintendo will slip? No.

At leat pretend youre creative and make a custom game.

Do you fail to understand my previous posts? I'm just messing about for nostalgic fun. At this moment in time I have NO intention of rreally making anything of this and creating any type of game or project.

Pretend I'm creative and make a custom game? LOL just LOL.

World of Hyrule was closed down by Nintendo :S?

Why would they do that, big companies like Nintendo hardly think a fanbased game would be a threat lol… As long as they're not making a huge profit from it.

Also ever heard of Graal Online?.. Its basically what World of Hyrule was trying to be xD. How come Nintendo hasnt closed them down, and they're probably even making a huge profit from it.. making sequels and shit.

If this happend to the development team of WoH, i really doubt it was really Nintendo making the threat.. >_>

@pryex:

> Hey. hate to rain on your parade, but the last GOOD zelda game got closed down by Nintendo.
>
> The same will happen with yours.

Don't insult nintendo, Pryex. ;o

@Wesker:

> Do you fail to understand my previous posts? I'm just messing about for nostalgic fun. At this moment in time I have NO intention of rreally making anything of this and creating any type of game or project.
>
> Pretend I'm creative and make a custom game? LOL just LOL.

That doesn't make any sense. You don't want to make a game but you do anyway, but one about Zelda? o_o

Also, that looks awfully like OpenZelda.

**LEARN TO READ!**

I AM NOT MAKING A GAME OR PROJECT ITS JUST MESSING AROUND FOR FUN. I HAVE SAID THIS SEVERAL TIMES AND PEOPLE CONTINUE TO POST.

Anyway moving on,

Zoso, Graal was originally a real online zelda game with the original LTTP graphcia and everything however as always nintendo sent a C&D then graal just redesigned all the graphics. They are SIMILAR but not the same, also they removed everything linked to zelda etc and nintendo couldn't do a thing since their "intellectual property" was not being used.

You guys are acting like morons.

He's just messing around, and showing it off.. in the Show-off section.. :S
You either bash him for not being original, or lesson him up on stuff he doesnt care about :P.. read what he's posting instead..

Also, i presume your the Aydan from back in the days?

Also just saw you posted, WoH could have done the same :P.. Changing the name to something else.

Yay Zoso understands haha, and yeah I'm Aydan from "those days" ;D

Yeah but most of their sprites were also those from zelda games. Custom, but still looked like the enemies from ocarina of time and whatnot. They could have certsinly done the same thing but the WoH dude said he doesn't wanna make another graal game so..

A shame to let all that effort go to waste.

Anyway cool your still lurking around Aydan, its allways fun when you come back and post random stuff like this ;D.

I personally enjoy your little doodles you post once every hundred years..
Last time was a simillar screenshot but with Rpgmaker 2k3 Tiles/Sprites i believe ;D.

Your Retro dude! Oldschool.

Yeah it is… I don't think the engine is being used anymore either so alot of stuff really did go down the toilet. TBH though they should have seen it. Nintendo are real (insert bad words here) when it comes to fan games and I'll never understand why.

Yeah I put stuff up when I get some random motivation or idea. Without Robins fantastic codes and features though It'd never be possible to just grab graphcis and have fun. I am 100% Old school for sure ;D

How about not making a Zelda fan game but a custom game that feels Zelda?
How about not making Pokemon clones but instead show some creativity and make your own battle monsters game?

How about adding something new to the world instead of copying things over and over?