• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[GrimTechâ„¢:

> Skillzalot link=topic=63211.msg674927#msg674927 date=1280589882]
> you should be careful nintendo are real bwords about fan games

@Lollicat:

> Don't plan on this getting popular, those Nintendo mofos are pretty srs about copyright claims.

Really guys, HE UNDERSTANDS THAT…
:evil:
@'Aydan':

> **LEARN TO READ!**
>
> **I AM NOT MAKING A GAME OR PROJECT ITS JUST MESSING AROUND FOR FUN. I HAVE SAID THIS SEVERAL TIMES AND PEOPLE CONTINUE TO POST.**

Anyways Aydan, These maps look pretty good

Thanks. The maps aren'y anything ground breaking but I'm working with what little tiles I have available. Mind you the original maps in LTTP (dungeons atleast) are hardly anything godly but I like the simplicity of the graphics.

We'll see ;D

LOL yeah same here… I remember wasting sooooooooo many hours of my life back then looking for every secret and what not. Prepare to play it like crack with others soon my friend.

(On Purpose). Take a hint ;D

Ok from the first 2 pages I found everything hilarious. WoH was properly closed because they didnt get Nintendos Conest to make the game, for a fun project. You can make a copycat game as long as you have the consent, you arent earning anything, and graphics are different in their own little way. There is ALWAYS a loop hole with Legal issues. You ppl realize this right? The graphics are great, it doesnt matter if you can find them anywhere. Blizzard doesnt have an issue with all the other WoW copycats they just go about their business. Be real and dont tell him not to make a game hes just making for fun. He can only give it out to a few ppl, and no one would really know.

I've been working on a crappy little dungeon as the pic shows. Been adding some 'puzzles' and traps in there. Just generic stuff for fun. It'll never ever play 100% like other zelda games due to the engine and me not being a good enough programmer but hey, as long as it has some nods to how the gameplay and formula work what's it matter.

:azn: But the game should be fun once done. Should let me try it when your done with it. Im working on mine. But yea….reason be for my game isnt enough to get it posted on here apparently. I have no storyline for a reason. lol but on here they want a storyline. So its just whatever, Word travels faster by mouth then by anything else in this world right?

The best way to do it is keep it quiet from nintendo ;D

I mean pokemon cyrus is still going, and the super mario brothers online game too ;D

Ah well, I'm gonna continue to mess about on this for fun either way. S'all good.

@ZoSo:

> Also ever heard of Graal Online?.. Its basically what World of Hyrule was trying to be xD. How come Nintendo hasnt closed them down, and they're probably even making a huge profit from it.. making sequels and shit.

Because World of Graal does not use trademarks or intellectual property. We did.