Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skyrim

Robin

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God no. I'm not a huge drinker. I'll only bother drinking if I'm at an event where drugs aren't appropriate. Even then I can usually sneak in some firecrackers without being noticed.

Weed is my go-to drug and I have plenty of choice if I want something harder. Alcohol is a bloody awful drug with some horrific side effects. If I wanted to feel like shit every morning I'd just ram my skull against the wall all night.

Also, mead is a very sickly drink.

@Marsh:

> Attaboy

Lol.
Yeah I got BF3 to play with a friend but he is always playing Skyrim so yeah.

I got it for the 360, I play Oblivion on my PC at the lowest settings possible and it sucks, so I will be happy to play with sexy looking graphics :p

Psh, anyone with BF3 on 360 send me an invite!        rayvus360

And if I'm on something else invite me anyways, I usually will have no problem switching games.

Back to Skyrim. The greybeard steps pissed me off. That asshole by the bridge says "oh just wolves to watch out for".  Zero wolves. Bears, tigers, and that troll (who wasnt so bad)

And took forever XD

@Patrick0809:

> i love skyrim^^  , it´s like oblivion only you are getting more and more into the epic story of tamriel

More like Morrowind.
And stoopid me.. Bought on 360 'cause the store was out of the PC-Version.. And my internet is piss so downloading it from Steam is not an option. And when I get it on PC I have a bad habit of cheating xD
lol.

Yeah did a youtube search, and without spoiling anything, I found what they **show** you doing and what you **actually** get to do.

Now!…....  possible spoilers
**You've been warned…....**

>! I did like that you can turn into a werewolf, I seriously was like this close from going out and impulsively buying the game, just because of that…..