Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Omega 1.6

Murdoc

You might already know it but I'm going to tell it for if you don't. ^^

When I add items to an unfriendly NPC it doesn't listen to the spawn rate and gets bugged up when I kill them all. (it automaticly goes to like -1030792151 spawn rate. behavour, spawn rate, health, dmg, exp and level gets to the same amount as the NPC I clicked before in the list. (So if I go from npc1 wich is scripted  and then click the unfriendly one the behavour goes to scripted, buf if I first click to npc 2 wich is friendly the behavour goes to friendly.)

(Version 1.5)
Hope it helps.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This engine version is pretty awsome…I got few questions,can you make a map screenshot if the map is 200x200 (because if you do that in the original eclipse origins the client crashes).Is it possible to add linear spells and ranged weapons (like bows or ninja stars,lol)?How about the house editor?

Sry for my dumb questions but i'm not good at programming

@ilsu333
I do not know about the 200 by 200 map question. But, I do know the rest of what you asked should be possible. I don't know about the house editor.

I think you should know, as far as I know, the linear spells only show once they hit a target.
So if you want to do bows and stars, use projectiles and make different graphics, and put them in the projectile folder.

@Elementaldisaster:

> changed your mind or what? O.o

No, I just finished working on the engine due to not being interested in its development. Besides, the bugs are only minor and can easily be fixed with even extremely limited vb knowledge ;-)

@Prince:

> How to make the npc start talking , even I set all stat and exp lvl. The conv doesn't work.

They need to have at least 1 health. Also, if you want a one line conversation they have to be set to friendly, or if you want a conversation (set in the conversation editor) you have to check the conversation box in the npc editor. If you want them to be a quest set them to scripted.

@Murdock:

> They need to have at least 1 health. Also, if you want a one line conversation they have to be set to friendly, or if you want a conversation (set in the conversation editor) you have to check the conversation box in the npc editor. If you want them to be a quest set them to scripted.

I use your default npc and it still the same. Doesn't takable. I download your new eclipse omega and it still not working. Or because I edit the GUI and cause this?

@Prince:

> I use your default npc and it still the same. Doesn't takable. I download your new eclipse omega and it still not working. Or because I edit the GUI and cause this?

Im not sure what you did to make it not work. It should be functional. However, you might wanna try deleting all the npc data, and start fresh.