Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

_Footsteps echo in the empty halls. All around, not too much has changed. He remembers this pla…_

balliztik1

_Footsteps echo in the empty halls. All around, not too much has changed. He remembers this place. It's just like in the dreams.

He has returned._

*ahem*

Hullo. I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by for a little peeksy into how my favorite online community is doing.  :cheesy:

What have I got to say about that? Krusade Online. That's what. You can't deny the fun memories! You wouldn't dare raise arms against me, brother. *shakes fist*

Oh my. Kreator…Moderator? I suppose it keeps you picking on the noobies without incurring all the warnings and such. Must be a dream job, eh?

And yes, Marsh, I plan on sticking around a bit.

@Balliztik:

> What have I got to say about that? Krusade Online. That's what. You can't deny the fun memories! You wouldn't dare raise arms against me, brother. *shakes fist*

So they were the fun memories eh, what about all those nights that… uh.... yeah. I won't mention it here, but YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

@Balliztik:

> Oh my. Kreator…Moderator? I suppose it keeps you picking on the noobies without incurring all the warnings and such. Must be a dream job, eh?

I'm constructive now, I'm a nice man. (A nice, _sexy_ man.)

@Balliztik:

> And yes, Marsh, I plan on sticking around a bit.

For now, although; you might be banned soon enough…  :cool:

@Balliztik:

> _Footsteps echo in the empty halls. All around, not too much has changed. He remembers this place. It's just like in the dreams.
>
> He has returned._
>
> *ahem*
>
> Hullo. I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by for a little peeksy into how my favorite online community is doing.  :cheesy:

And I was thinking that the topic revolved around MOI!

Who is he?