Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

_Footsteps echo in the empty halls. All around, not too much has changed. He remembers this pla…_

balliztik1

<.<    >.>

Whoa whoa. Ladies, quit fighting over me.

I used to go to school with lightdemon23, guys, it's cool. He's with me. Lower thy pimp hands and banhammers. I'm flattered that you're all so passionate about me.

Light, I suppose I'm popular for scripting. *shrug* I showed you some stuff I had done last year. Guess I made an impression.

Lol, I suppose it is weird, though, seeing someone you know from school in their internet life. Totally different setting.

o btw Balliztik I have a problem with one of my laptop. ya see i think it has a spyware in it cause everytime I go to google and type in something for the search, all the links i click on will be redirected to some kind of pop up ad website. And I also don't know why my laptop can't get updates from Windows and from Mcafee. Do you know how to resolve it?

Wow, Balliztik is that popular? I never seen him in real life but, sound like he's good with lady.
I'm a guy though, don't even think about it!

So he's popular becuase of his work(awesome works!), his sexiness, and a lot of poeple that want to ban him(Which I don't understand)??