Eclipse YOU make me sad

Draken

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yorty:

> Thats true that a Eclipse Epic Project (E.E.P. ;D) has been attempted before (ive only read 1st page), though I think if this is tried in a COMPLETELY different way (Everyone can contribute in a good way{I mean the project basis, not rules}, Everyone likes the idea, uses upgraded or new engine?, Is popular (link at top of page) and vets/mods/admins/skilled peeps are actively contributing, etc.
>
> Edit: This WILL fail unless you get many vet (like) people.

WE DO NOT need veterans and you don't even know that so keep talking,we are actually doing good with a mother load of mappers,scripters,spriters and stuff.

@shadowchris14:

> @Yorty:
>
> > Thats true that a Eclipse Epic Project (E.E.P. ;D) has been attempted before (ive only read 1st page), though I think if this is tried in a COMPLETELY different way (Everyone can contribute in a good way{I mean the project basis, not rules}, Everyone likes the idea, uses upgraded or new engine?, Is popular (link at top of page) and vets/mods/admins/skilled peeps are actively contributing, etc.
> >
> > Edit: This WILL fail unless you get many vet (like) people.
>
> WE DO NOT need veterans and you don't even know that so keep talking,we are actually doing good with a mother load of mappers,scripters,spriters and stuff.

It's just that vets are experienced.

Ya but just because someone isn't a Vet doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing, or are not better/equal to the vets, it just means they haven't been here as long, Some people learn fast, or knew what they where doing before they joined Eclipse, just cuz they are newer doesn't mean they can't be as good as some of the vets.

@Tipsta:

> Meh, it also cant have to many new people, we wont this project to succeed not fail,
> I think a test is in order for spots.

i belive the newest one is me and ive been here for a couple of months and they have already seen my mapping :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, my personal opinion is that while Eclipse necessarily may never be capable of developing a successful game without a rewrite or plenty of source editing from those who wish to use it; it does provide a stepping stone. Eclipse is a reasonable introduction for newbies into the world of orpg creation. It also will hopefully inspire various users to develop their own graphics, and improve on their skills. Although their game may fail, in the end they have likely learned a great deal, and gained experience, be it mapping, pixelling, story writing, or just overall game development.

We can make an epic game if we have lots of help and effort. The fact that tdog and chris started whining and left because of their arrogance does not help. That was not the idea of the project. The idea was to include the Eclipse community and add everyones ideas to create a truly great game.

If you are still interested in helping out please PM me or add me on msn ([email protected])

@Hawke:

> We can make an epic game if we have lots of help and effort. The fact that tdog and chris started whining and left because of their arrogance does not help. That was not the idea of the project. **The idea was to include the Eclipse community and add everyones ideas to create a truly great game**.
>
> If you are still interested in helping out please PM me or add me on msn ([email protected])

What happened with Tdog?

And good post.

@Azkanan:

> I need help, but i'm not receiving any, despite how much work i've put into it, and how much effort and time I spend on it every day. (6+ hours).

we are doing a community project
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/ffbbab2130ccefbaa58fd8f5df862492.png)

We have scripters.Are you really ganna listen to Hawke's BS? Thats really sad cuz he has none to develop his failed game thats why he's hating . And Hawke duck off,you were the one that wasn't making it work with your stuck up attitude so don't say crap and make your stupid game because it will get no where. So you can keep hating on us because when you took over it went no where.Now when Tdog and draken did it we actually did things.Do you see the difference?Get it right.Have a good day.

@shadowchris14:

> We have scripters.Are you really ganna listen to Hawke's BS? Thats really sad cuz he has none to develop his failed game thats why he's haiting.

Scripters aren't programmers though, you really need a programmer to get somewhere.

Regards,
  Godlord.

You make me laugh Robin keep sucking up to that loser.You moderators can give me all the warnings you want but im stating my reason while that **** can keep hating for no reason at all WAT SO EVER