Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse YOU make me sad

Draken

Stranded idea:

You were on a Cruise liner and it sinked. Now you have swimmed in the ocean for a week and you come accross this island. You notice that you have your pocket knife and whats left of your Raft (Wood/Rope). So you decide to travel around the island and you knotice something.. other people… stranded and that will do anything be friends with you or kill you... so now in order to survive you have to make your own camp and try to survive.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tdogthedog:

> Stranded idea:
>
> You were on a Cruise liner and it sinked. Now you have swimmed in the ocean for a week and you come accross this island. You notice that you have your pocket knife and whats left of your Raft (Wood/Rope). So you decide to travel around the island and you knotice something.. other people… stranded and that will do anything be friends with you or kill you... so now in order to survive you have to make your own camp and try to survive.

..seams to limited

Thats true that a Eclipse Epic Project (E.E.P. ;D) has been attempted before (ive only read 1st page), though I think if this is tried in a COMPLETELY different way (Everyone can contribute in a good way{I mean the project basis, not rules}, Everyone likes the idea, uses upgraded or new engine?, Is popular (link at top of page) and vets/mods/admins/skilled peeps are actively contributing, etc.

Edit: This WILL fail unless you get many vet (like) people.