Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anonymous

Tompwnage

@Ddunit:

> There's no definite way of joining it, you just have to support their ways.

You're in Anonymous, so am I.

Anonymous is a legion – the perfect group, yet isn't any one specific entity.

Technicals aside, most people don't realize that Anon is not a "hacking" group; Fox news is evil.

But if I go into the specifics of Anon, I'll be breaking rules 1 & 2 of teh interwebz.

@Admiral:

> @Ddunit:
>
> > Relatively, let's say you do talk about them, but not actually refering to them precisely.
> >
> > Like talking about them calling them Llama.
>
> Hmm….
> Lamachan _does_ have a ring to it.

Lamachan… I now love you forever Admiral. I will bear your children.

http://www.whyweprotest.net/ might not be right.

Can't wait till they hack the wrong website or data center and get ducking raped by lawyers.

Heres an idea, hack the biggest MMO in the world and bring down its servers. See how "Blizzard" will take it. Im sure they will be cool as always.

@Tipsta:

> http://www.whyweprotest.net/ might not be right.
>
> Can't wait till they hack the wrong website or data center and get ducking raped by lawyers.
>
> Heres an idea, hack the biggest MMO in the world and bring down its servers. See how "Blizzard" will take it. Im sure they will be cool as always.

Those guys organize protests against Scientology, gather in physical places, and protest the cult within the law.

Most of lamachan's Anon are the ones that raid (well, DDOSes, mainly).

Besides, you have Anonymous to thank for over 9000 mems you see today; from the Rick Roll, to epicfailguy.

Anon aren't a hacking group.

They're a bunch of 13 year old script kiddies who have a few DoS programs who think they're amazing.

There's only a half-dozen or so people who can actually do stuff, and they're not even a part of Anon, they just release shit to the community.

tl;dr: Anon are 13 year old kids.

@Robin:

> Anon aren't a hacking group.
>
> They're a bunch of 13 year old script kiddies who have a few DoS programs who think they're amazing.
>
> There's only a half-dozen or so people who can actually do stuff, and they're not even a part of Anon, they just release shit to the community.
>
> tl;dr: Anon are 13 year old kids.

Just them them to /b/ (or scar them with /d/); it will become completely apparent what Anon is.

@Admiral:

> @Ddunit:
>
> > There's no definite way of joining it, you just have to support their ways.
>
> You're in Anonymous, so am I.
>
> Anonymous is a legion – the perfect group, yet isn't any one specific entity.
>
> Technicals aside, most people don't realize that Anon is not a "hacking" group; Fox news is evil.
>
> But if I go into the specifics of Anon, I'll be breaking rules 1 & 2 of teh interwebz.

/b/ackup, /b/ro!

I troll anonymous members on occasion, generating many lulz and **_FFFUUU_**.
As a whole, they are epic. As individuals, they are pathetically easy.

And yes, Fox News is a hilariously "extreme" news example.

Im not a part of legion, but I agree with a lot of what they do.

Anonymous is the powerhouse of the internet. You cannot fight it, there is no central location - anonymous exists as long as longcat is long. No matter what Josh2Uber or Fox News does, they cannot defeat it.

As the US learned *cough cough* in Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, and in Afghanistan, you cannot win a war against a population of civilians, as long as the are undetectable among other civilians.

@Tipsta:

> http://www.whyweprotest.net/ might not be right.
>
> Can't wait till they hack the wrong website or data center and get ducking raped by lawyers.
>
> Heres an idea, hack the biggest MMO in the world and bring down its servers. See how "Blizzard" will take it. Im sure they will be cool as always.

That would be hilarious!

Do you hate Anonymous? Do you think they are hackers? Do you think they ruin lives? Do you think they are evil?

Google **["Dusty the cat"](http://www.wowowow.com/post/dusty-the-cat-gets-saved-youtube-video-209898)**.

Note the link. It says "Youtube users" when in actual fact it was Anonymous, on their youtube accounts.