Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anonymous

Tompwnage

@Draken:

> This makes me laugh i think this is the 3rd time this topic has been brought up on here since ive been here.
>
> about once a year LOL

Wow xD

Well I posted this topic wondering if you guys knew about them, hoping some intresting information mite come from this topic. I recently was going though youtube and found a fox news on it so I was wondering about all this. So I searched a bunch of things. Some of which led me no where. And something about scientology and why is it bad? Just wondering

@Azkanan:

> Scientology? Makes you pay to join, or, something. Forces adoption on its members, if a family member of a family doesn't join Scientology, scientology turns the members against their families - siblings, parents, children. etc.

Dam….
I was looking at some youtube video, I heard about plans that have to the government also a bunch of other plans. O.o

But anyways our govrnment is already corrupt. Fema camps.

@Tompwnage:

> @Azkanan:
>
> > Scientology? Makes you pay to join, or, something. Forces adoption on its members, if a family member of a family doesn't join Scientology, scientology turns the members against their families - siblings, parents, children. etc.
>
> Dam….
> I was looking at some youtube video, I heard about plans that have to the government also a bunch of other plans. O.o
>
> But anyways our govrnment is already corrupt. Fema camps.

as corrupt as the government is, it is still pretty damn good. Look at all the shit that you have; chances are, it was certified by some US department.

I actually do despise 4chan and those damn anon, but I do realize their numbers. If I were to try and fight them publicly, id get raped, both physically and mentally… its just not worth it. let the retards run around and do their thing, just dont get in the way.

@Zetta:

> @Tompwnage:
>
> > @Azkanan:
> >
> > > Scientology? Makes you pay to join, or, something. Forces adoption on its members, if a family member of a family doesn't join Scientology, scientology turns the members against their families - siblings, parents, children. etc.
> >
> > Dam….
> > I was looking at some youtube video, I heard about plans that have to the government also a bunch of other plans. O.o
> >
> > But anyways our govrnment is already corrupt. Fema camps.
>
> as corrupt as the government is, it is still pretty damn good. Look at all the shit that you have; chances are, it was certified by some US department.

What do you mean by that? As in Services?

Well I get Social security income because I'm blind as crap(I'll be writing up a short thread about that in a bit) The government are dicks, and most of the time complete idiots, but still we have a lot because of them.

Anon= stupid
Scientology = stupid
.. Stupid breeds stupid, don't go either route.

@The:

> thread needs locking. what happened to rules 1 and 2\.
>
> /thread

take those two rules, and shove them up your arse. I will do as I please, as I find 4chan to be of little intelligence. I will speak as I please, as I find that Anon are 12 year olds running around and acting like their accurate maturity levels. We do not need a whole group of immature junior-high kiddies running around acting like fools. This is my rule number one: Screw the internets, it is not serious business.

Alright, lets not be offensive now.  :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrVttHNvZVI < Heres a very intresting video relating to the subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7EEOMbBIO8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCGP-0545EU < this is ''why anon protest basicly.

What do you guys have to say about these?