Find results in...

70 year old guy still has it!

Robin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have a debate on who's wrong.

But I'm scared you guys will turn this into a racist thing.

To me, the African guy is wrong. He should have stayed where he was when the old guy moved away.
Even though, the old guy said it was self-defense, it seem like he started the fighting first.

ON-TOPIC : That is a little crazy…although how can he got beat up by an old guy XD

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Rithy58:

> ON-TOPIC : That is a little crazy…although how can he got beat up by an old guy XD
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

Don't underestimate old people. My grandpa is 65 and kicked the fuck out of some drug dealers when they came after my junkie cousin.

As for the video it seems that the black guy was just being a punk and the old guy had a bad day or maybe just had enough of punks. Either way guy got what he deserved.

@Rithy58:

> We should have a debate on who's wrong.
>
> But I'm scared you guys will turn this into a racist thing.
>
> To me, the African guy is wrong. He should have stayed where he was when the old guy moved away.
> Even though, the old guy said it was self-defense, it seem like he started the fighting first.
>
> ON-TOPIC : That is a little crazy…although how can he got beat up by an old guy XD
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

The African guy? How do you know he's African? :\

Anyway, the black guy obviously was causing trouble. The old guy moved away, but the black guy kept at it and took the first punch.

Oh god. I love this so much. This is the reason I dislike people who think they are ghetto. You sure as hell aren't if you can get pwned by a 67 year old. And honestly, they want to press charges. I lawled so hard when they said that. Good luck finding a court that will find the old guy guilty.

@ Anna: You know … she does look like Gwen ... >.>

@Azkanan:

> 2\. anybody else expect this was a ploy, for the black girl videoing to steal that bag? Very sly. Watch it. You'll see.

You're an idiot.

Anyway, all of /b/ are currently working to find the black woman and epic beard man to return his bag to him.