Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hugo:

> What ignorance to a simple question!

Ignorance? It's a very simple answer to a very simple question. I do what I want when I want to do it. It's how I've gotten Origins to the point it's at now and it's how I'll continue to develop it in the future. If you've got a problem with than then you're free to not use my work.

@Robin:

> Ignorance? It's a very simple answer to a very simple question. I do what I want when I want to do it. It's how I've gotten Origins to the point it's at now and it's how I'll continue to develop it in the future. If you've got a problem with than then you're free to not use my work.

A less arrogant response would be much easier.

I do not want to fight you, sorry for anything.

@Robin:

> You're confusing arrogance and annoyance. I answered bluntly because I'm getting annoyed by the amount of bullshit people insist on posting here.

I understand perfectly.

But it is not certain, that the dumb questions that other people, be discounted in who has nothing with it.

He made only one question that could best be met.

But do what you want.

Robin, you have to fix the bank. It needs a Exit option on the bank to close it or else you will be stuck for ever unless you delete your account lol.

Edit: Also you need to add News into server sided. so you can update the news from server instead going into client.

@Tvirus06:

> Robin, you have to fix the bank. It needs a Exit option on the bank to close it or else you will be stuck for ever unless you delete your account lol.

wat. Just walk away from the bank. >_>

@Tvirus06:

> Edit: Also you need to add News into server sided. so you can update the news from server instead going into client.

Use the autoupdater. I'm not going to force a socket connection when you get to the main menu, This is why Stable/EE are so slow starting up.

Oh, lol. ok. But I dont think you can walk away from bank. Also is this stable now? to host. Cause I want to make a mmo.

Edit: Ok, the bank closes when you walk. But ima make a Exit option to it. Hey also can i have the pds files so i can edit the bank txt and stuff.

Anyone know how I can delete the background color of the icons of the spells and items in the menus, hotkeys, and even when you drag an item / magic menu to a hotkey?
![](http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4004/72046106.png)

Apagar a cor do fundo, igual quando dropa o item no chão:
![](http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4984/24391229.png)

**Note: I know you can change the blue to black, the more I wonder if you can get the background**

Robin just wanted to tell you some bugs (because I don't know if you already know about them.)
1\. Spell Class Requirnments don't get saved.
2\. Spell animations don't work. (Only the Cast Animation works.)
3\. Not really a bug but, it doesn't display character level on character screen. (Basically no one knows what level they are -_-)

Sorry if I shouldn't have posted here.
There should be a bug list out there so people can know when to report a bug and when not to because the bug is already known.

@ayevdayev:

> There should be a bug list out there so people can know when to report a bug and when not to because the bug is already known.

There is. It's the huge green thread stickied at the top of the Questions & Answers board called **'REPORT BUGS HERE'**.