• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[Cake:

> Vitin â„¢ link=topic=57637.msg696806#msg696806 date=1285707293]
> @Raiko:
>
> > ~~Whe shold donated so he doesnt run outh of alcohol and stop programing~~   ;D
> > We should donate so he doesn't run out of alcohol and stop programming.
> >
> > -Fixed by ~SW~
>
> Sure!start and donate 1000 bucks.Robin I would love to donate but sorry my parents won't let me donate

Bribery, works every time!  ;D ;D

@cody4camp:

> @Robin:
>
> > @Azure:
> >
> > > Yeah, but I doubt you'll return to program…Who knows where you'll wake up, or with who for that matter.  ;D
> >
> > Well the flatmate of the guy's birthday I'm going to is apparently a gay medical student. ;D
>
> Are you gay?

Jee there were so many things that gave it away?

@semlemsushi:

> I would rather use Robin's Engine than MrMiguu's engine because in my opinion, 2d side scrolling games only look good if **they're** name is MapleStory.

D¡ck move. What about LaTale? If you're gonna be a punk, use the proper possesive "their," not "they are."

I'm trying my best to keep [PV] Origins' code as clean as possible to match the style of Robin's code. It's not easy and I am sure I am failing hard at it. Regardless, it's the best physics code for and mirage based engine available.

Robin, I am considering eyeballing your code in eo1.blah. I have gained a sudden inspiration from my professor to learn vb, as he inferred that it might help me in python(at least in the theory area). In your opinion, has the code between the public version and the up coming one changed so much that I'd be better off waiting to study it?

@Azure:

> Robin, I am considering eyeballing your code in eo1.blah. I have gained a sudden inspiration from my professor to learn vb, as he inferred that it might help me in python(at least in the theory area). In your opinion, has the code between the public version and the up coming one changed so much that I'd be better off waiting to study it?

I'm actually not sure what I'm going to release. I have about 20 different versions spread out at various different points. Most of the amazing stuff happened after I switched to working on WN rather than the engine.

Chances are I'll get the last dd7 version from my backups and then just copy & paste of the most important stuff from my latest d3d8 source.

Has it changed drastically? Yes. Most of the code isn't even recognisable.