Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you smoke cigarettes/weed?

demon xxx x

I used to smoke weed and cigs. I never actually bought weed, I'd only smoke it after work with friends. I started smoking cigs for a guy… that was the stupidest reason to ever start smoking. I never even hooked up with him >.<

I got semi addicted to cigs, and wound up smoking a pack a day pretty much. Then i started to quit and became a social smoker... only smoking on breaks, and only at work. I am now smoke free. Sometimes i do miss it... but for the most part Im happy i dont smoke anymore.

The weird thing is i HATED when other people smoked around me. i couldnt stand the smell.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried weed like…Twice.
Didn't do much for me (that I noticed, apparently I was acting stupid but not like WOOOO SPRING BREAK stupid) and I didn't want to really look for anything that would be stronger that I would notice XD

Cigarettes...Idk. I don't really wanna get hooked. Haha..I probably would. Plus it just smells bad :p

I've never smoked even one cigarette in my life, altough some of my friends wanted me to try.
My parents were smokers, but for some reason i got them to quit. It would be rather stupid to start my self now xd

Besides that, I like drinking.. not to get drunk. But its more my thing, for some reason I drink more then most of my friends without getting drunk. Which is.. fun :D

One more thing: I have totally nothing against smokers. Just sayin'

I never smoked before, nor do I intend to; have too many people in my family that died from lounge-cancer or smoke-related diseases.  One of my uncle's (strong smoker, who would get extreamly mad when someone would say something to him about smoking) last words were, "I didn't know it would be this painful"; died of emphysema ><.

Also, considering my dad is an Asthmatic due to second-hand smoke, that doesn't help my bias towards cigarettes :sad:

I'll never smoke cigarettes. As far as drugs go, cigarettes are the worst. It's basically just a heap of poisons, and what's worse, the guh'ment controls it and taxes the fuck out of it. Cancerous death + corporate greed = recipe for disaster.

I've smoked weed once before. It wasn't anything special, really. I'd do it again, socially, but it's not really my thing.

I'm with Admiral here. Smoking cigarettes is probably one of the stupidest things of this generation. The smoke smells terrible and I just don't understand what would possess people to inhale smoke. Cigars are different (as you don't suck in the damn smoke) and I don't mind them.

In regards to weed, I haven't tried it, but I don't have any problems with it. Weed is more of a stress reliever which doesn't hurt the body all that much when you do occasional small hits. And I'm talking about community pot, not joints, which is just the person being lonely. ;D On any rate, the government should just legalize it and regulate it for, if nothing else, the moneyz.

- Adulese

I'm not that much against weed, nor cigars, to an extent.  I can actually tolerate the smell of a burning cigar, whereas I can't handle the smoke of a cigarette.

It's interesting, Indian Milkweed and Mullein, when smoked, have actually treated asthma – though my dad is extremely skeptical to the idea of smoking something to treat respiratory issues.

* Cigarettes

* Active: never (Only smoked one third of a cigarette this year).
* Passive: never (I don't really know people who smoke and most people here don't smoke).
* Cigars

* Active: never.
* Passive: never.
* Weed

* Active: never.
* Passive: rarely (I know quite a few people who are into it and there are quite a few coffee shops nearby, so yea).

Regards,
  Godlord.

I don't smoke cigarettes, they are a waste. *Grabs weed*  XD  I may grab some weed from time to time, I don't do shit all day but sleep

xD Well lets see..

Thursday I got some firey ass weed, I don't remember what it was, I think it was Arizona..

Last night my cousin had some cush

Today, I'm smoking some rez.

Monday I'm buying two more dimes of whatever that shit was on Thursday, and it was pretty hefty too, I paid for a dime, got a Dub, extra packed in too, was actually hard to get out of the bag because it was so full.  ;)

I don't get addicted like many others. My first time trying beer it tasted like crap, I didn't care what my friends thought, so I never started drinking, I've tried cigars once but, I quit the second time.

@Anna:

> Do that, and get a vaporizer for the "herb". :)

Vaporizers win.

Isn't it like with blunts/joints(L's/J's) you only get like 30% of your weed? And with Bowls you get like 50% or something, then with a Vaporizer you get 100%, which leads to why vaporizers get you higher?

Idk, I think it's something like that, you're probably more of an expert on it than I am though, so I'm not too sure. xD

I would focus more on the fact that if they did in fact legalise cannabis, the economies of the world would see an extremely swift and vast improvement.

They have already calculated an approximate figure on the amount of money for example the U.S spends per year on Cannabis.

Now.. you take that Billion + dollars..

Make it taxable, like Tobacco or Alcohol..  and you will find that not only
does absolutely nothing change in society in regards to substance abuse
but everything else would become significantly easier financially for everyone.

Anyone could grow and sell it, providing they had a license of course - therefore
creating a new economy, new jobs (hydroponic manufacturers for example)

So really, if the cotton farmers of the last century had not scared everyone with
general propaganda.. we would all be happily chuffing our way through a never ending
bowl, and the Governments would be making squillions off it, more than Tobacco I'm sure.