Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's again my life.. LOVESTORY

Minilinkki

Wow, what stupid advice..

Dude, just talk to her, be really sweet, try to show her more of a sensitive side.  The kids who try to get girls by looking cool is all bullshit, it's all done through them being sweet, and sensitive on the outside, you may not think it, but the douchebags who seem to be bullies do have a sensitive side, and they only show it to their girl, outside of everything.  They never last because of them trying to be cool around their friends, if you can show her that you'd the same person, and wouldn't change for the worse, that if you did change, you'd change for good reasons, she'll like you back, just don't give up, girls like it when us men show confidence ^^

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dezire:

> Wow, what stupid advice..
>
> Dude, just talk to her, be really sweet, try to show her more of a sensitive side.  The kids who try to get girls by looking cool is all bollocks, it's all done through them being sweet, and sensitive on the outside, you may not think it, but the douchebags who seem to be bullies do have a sensitive side, and they only show it to their girl, outside of everything.  They never last because of them trying to be cool around their friends, if you can show her that you'd the same person, and wouldn't change for the worse, that if you did change, you'd change for good reasons, she'll like you back, just don't give up, girls like it when us men show confidence ^^

oh thank you, i should try do that.
why do you speak so true.

Ahah, shutup Godlord, if he's asking for advice, we should at least try to help him out.

@Minilinki

To be honest, it's fairly obvious, I just asked a girl out last night, she said yeah, because instead of trying to be really cool, and showing off all the time, I was just me, and she likes me because I'm not afraid to show her who I really am.  And don't ever believe anyone when they say you have no chance, because everyone has a chance with anyone, it's a matter of how you talk, not how you look.

@Dezire:

> Ahah, shutup Godlord, if he's asking for advice, we should at least try to help him out.
>
> @Minilinki
>
> To be honest, it's fairly obvious, I just asked a girl out last night, she said yeah, because instead of trying to be really cool, and showing off all the time, I was just me, and she likes me because I'm not afraid to show her who I really am.  And don't ever believe anyone when they say you have no chance, because everyone has a chance with anyone, it's a matter of how you talk, not how you look.

oh, thats just good.
Well i should ask her out too, but it feels strange if she say no

@Dezire:

> Don't ask her out! Not yet, try to talk to her more, get her number, text/call her, try to see if you're able to get into deep conversation, to see if you two seem right for each other first.

going out on a date is what confirms if the two are right for each other  :rolleyes:
dont try to be friends, its what will turn your love to friendship, then it stays there…

Lol if you seriously don't have the confidence to talk to her, then what chance are you going to have in the relationship. Seriously. What about sex? What is she going to think if you never make a move, lead, or try new things? Are you going to be able to show her varied affection and make her feel loved and wanted, such as in public? Work on your own self-image first, or the relationship is going to be very rough.

@Kreator:

> Lol if you seriously don't have the confidence to talk to her, then what chance are you going to have in the relationship. Seriously. What about sex? What is she going to think if you never make a move, lead, or try new things? Are you going to be able to show her varied affection and make her feel loved and wanted, such as in public? Work on your own self-image first, or the relationship is going to be very rough.

Or use lube?

@Z͈̉͂A̶̞̗̩̥̩ͪL̘̤͚̽G̰͖̲͎̱͈ͮͤ͗͆̊̃̏O̢̬͇̹͖ͤͤ́̓:

> @Kreator:
>
> > Lol if you seriously don't have the confidence to talk to her, then what chance are you going to have in the relationship. Seriously. What about sex? What is she going to think if you never make a move, lead, or try new things? Are you going to be able to show her varied affection and make her feel loved and wanted, such as in public? Work on your own self-image first, or the relationship is going to be very rough.
>
> Or use lube?

Or consult Prince Canute!

@Kreator:

> Lol if you seriously don't have the confidence to talk to her, then what chance are you going to have in the relationship. Seriously. What about sex? What is she going to think if you never make a move, lead, or try new things? Are you going to be able to show her varied affection and make her feel loved and wanted, such as in public? Work on your own self-image first, or the relationship is going to be very rough.

i'm shy for new people, when i learn know her/him more , then i'm me. I mean, i'm just me, not that shy little boy.

Do not get too involved with her if she is moving out.

There are plenty of other women out there, remember that.

You're still young. Also never be influenced by other people's love stories.

I had one of these love diaries too, but the end… is quite... unexpected.

@Prince:

> **Do not get too involved with her if she is moving out.**
>
> There are plenty of other women out there, remember that.
>
> You're still young. Also never be influenced by other people's love stories.
>
> I had one of these love diaries too, but the end… is quite... unexpected.

I agree with what he said, i bolded it, because you'll get bonded with her and want to see her more, then she will move and you will be crushed because of that. Go with another girl, like they say, There are many fish in the sea.

I feel to the contrary. Because she's moving so soon, there's no way it can be deeply involved. If you ask her out, and she says no, she'll be gone soon anyway. If she says yes, it'll be a nice experience for a while. I recently broke up with a girl I loved very much, and I sometimes wish we hadn't been so serious, so it would've hurt less. I assume, based on the lack of confidence and such, that she is the first girl you're asking out. If that is the case, don't go big. Don't try to fall in love too fast, because it can really only end badly. With such a short time, due to her moving, it could just help you build a bit of confidence.

Yeah bro, I know what you mean Ballie, my one relationship, which to this day, I still feel a little bit of pain in the inside, I'm completely over the girl, and I could openly be around her, and know I'm her friend, and care less, but.. because I got so attached to her, I always feel a small bit of pain from that relationship.. I'm hoping this one goes better, we seem to come together real nice, I'm taking it slow, showing affection, like I've been going out with her since Friday, and I'm one of my only friends who can ever say this; I haven't kissed her yet.  It's not because I'm sick right now, it's because I'm not trying to rush into anything, and it's good because my last relationships most likely failed because I rushed in.

@Dezire:

> I haven't kissed her yet.  It's not because I'm sick right now, it's because I'm not trying to rush into anything, and it's good because my last relationships most likely failed because I rushed in.

Just a tip, kissing isn't necessarily taking it fast. Depends on the context of course. A kiss after a first date, is completely courteous, its not a 'i want to fuck your brains out'.

Not even that, Kreator.  A kiss in the first 3 days, only hanging out twice, and not really alone at all, is kinda fast, because for me, usually it's not just ONE kiss, it's constant kissing, throughout a day, and that'd lead to making out, and whatever happens from there.  Thats what would happen, so instead of doing that, I'm waiting, and I'm gonna kiss her when I know she's ready for me to come up to her and kiss her.

No bro, I completely understand what you're saying, I'm just saying that she's never really done anything before, to be honest I don't even think she had her first kiss yet, I remember I was stoned with her once, she didn't notice, and she said something about it, I'm pretty sure she said she didnt have her first kiss yet, so I'm not trying to rush it for her.