Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's again my life.. LOVESTORY

Minilinkki

Damn, i feel love, again!  :embarrassed:
Well i'm loved to girl which is my friend, we don't talk much on school or freetime , only sometimes randomly.
I don't think she have feelings at me, but i do have much for her.
I'm shy person, it's so hard to go and talk to her on school, what i have to do? D:
And this time i haven't loved into slut or whore, this girl, shes so beauty and nice!
I can't tell how awesome she is.
Well yes, she does know i like her that way, but she didn't say anything back.
So.. What i should do?
AND AND, she said she maybe moves away in 1month, i have to hurry if i want make friends with her!
What should shy-boy do?

Ps. Sorry again for my life :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. I know his idea of going to the internet for love advise was bad - mainly because most of the people who will reply are idiots who have no idea about love, or fucktards that post useless shit - but you could at least help him out instead of being retards.

@Pink!:

> …
>
> I'm not a retard, I'm just not going to give serious advice to someone who doesn't have the guts to talk to a girl.

Well obviously he isn't confident. He doesn't know whether he likes her so he doesnt want to embarras himself. Just give him some real advice. Not hard.

@Darien:

> Again, he's 15.
>
> She's moving away.
>
> He has no self confidence just like me.
>
> Love, is the wrong word to use…

Love is the wrong word to use. Love doesn't exist in modern times. Just lust. But that is beside the point.

He likes her and he could use some edging forward to atleast talk to her.

@נυиgℓєтσє:

> I'm not sure if Eclipse law allows me to do this (heh heh), but you should ask this on a different forum. I use TeenHut for these questions (its not just for teens). I doubt any quality answers will show up here.

The name leads me to believe it is for Teens.

@Sir:

> If she is moving out anyway, try to get some epic sex with her. So she'll always remember you ;D.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Make sure she doesn't remember for the WRONG reason though.
IE: Condom pinged her in the eye and you're sitting on the bottom of her bed with your trousers round your ankles, fetal, crying.