Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

History of this forum

Pryex

The forums used to be a awesome place where people just chatted for like 14 hours a day. you would stay up until 2 in the morning encase you missed something. You never stopped posting it was only like 5 to 10 people but you would hit every single topic as would they and then you would start again. It was truly amazing. Then it got more popular and everything went down hill :(.

Also the forums were originally for hentai.

As for all the game engine stuff, its a bit boring just contains info on the different developers (The yellow mole, baron, emblem, dg, etc etc) and different versions.

His scripts were pretty poor. In fact, pretty much everything was fairly bad back then. I look back at the excitement we caused when we had the first scrolling maps system developed! Oh man.

We had a handful of people who could do it and a pact to never release it. xD

Then Sean came along, banged a similar system into Konfuze and it all went to pot. ;x

Probably should have released the system actually, as Sean's scrolling map system is made of the stuff snails trail all over your window.

/nostalgia

>! I know that someone already used this before but I dont care
@Mr.:

> @Marsh:
>
> > Also the forums were originally for hentai.
>
> hehehe

Hentie?
![](http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8DTPAh3Gfrc/S4p8cEnVtnI/AAAAAAAAAWg/QO6O9Yqyb1s/s320/Hen+tie.bmp)

@[PIE:

> Atrophy [ICT] link=topic=60397.msg638266#msg638266 date=1274000854]
> Well.. if marsh, Kender, Spike, and I sat down for a hour or so.. we could probably tell you of the first year or so. and all the cool people, Alex, Narc, KH, Chili. who.. we all wish would come back.. Personally.. I wish for Alex.. hope he's doing well.

Yea, I hope alex is ok. Last I heard things werent going to well for him. I am sure he got through it though.

Chilidog actually came back a few months back for a bit.

@Marsh:

> @[PIE:
>
> > Atrophy [ICT] link=topic=60397.msg638266#msg638266 date=1274000854]
> > Well.. if marsh, Kender, Spike, and I sat down for a hour or so.. we could probably tell you of the first year or so. and all the cool people, Alex, Narc, KH, Chili. who.. we all wish would come back.. Personally.. I wish for Alex.. hope he's doing well.
>
> Yea, I hope alex is ok. Last I heard things werent going to well for him. I am sure he got through it though.
>
> Chilidog actually came back a few months back for a bit.

Yeah, I know I talk to him occasionally on AIM.