Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ubisoft

Marsh

I applied for a few jobs at Ubisoft last week and today I got a phone call from them today!!! Going to do the programming tests tomorrow! Hopefully it will get me a interview!

Wish me luck!!!

stoked.

So first one went decently well, second was a bit intense. Had like 100 multiple choice questions some code to write and more in 40 minutes. Hopefully they will call me back.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Well hopefully if you get it, I will see you post that you got it.

I tried to help by calling them, I told them that you were a dangerous drug trafficker, and it was in their best interests to hire you. 

I hope that helped!

> Well hopefully if you get it, I will see you post that you got it.
>
> I tried to help by calling them, I told them that you were a dangerous drug trafficker, and it was in their best interests to hire you. 
>
> I hope that helped!

:P

So if anyone is wondering.

I was initially declined stating that I did ok on the exam but someone else did better. I was then offered a job at EA I will most likely be taking. Ubisoft has now phoned back for another interview about a Generalist Programmer position. I also am talking to a recruiter for Disney and Fidel. 

So hopefully I will get a job somewhere in this mess! Wish me luck and thanks for all the best wishes!

> Marsh, where have you worked before this?

I currently work at a smaller company making iOS games. I have also done some freelance work making Unity plugins etc. I graduated about a little over a year ago and have been working since. Not to mention a bunch of side projects.

> I currently work at a smaller company making iOS games. I have also done some freelance work making Unity plugins etc. I graduated about a little over a year ago and have been working since. Not to mention a bunch of side projects.

Hmm, what did you study in college?

> So if anyone is wondering.
>
>  
>
> I was initially declined stating that I did ok on the exam but someone else did better. I was then offered a job at EA I will most likely be taking. Ubisoft has now phoned back for another interview about a Generalist Programmer position. I also am talking to a recruiter for Disney and Fidel. 
>
>  
>
> So hopefully I will get a job somewhere in this mess! Wish me luck and thanks for all the best wishes!

Marsh pls take a job at EA and tell them to make better games. Like seriously, their games suck

> Marsh pls take a job at EA and tell them to make better games. Like seriously, their games suck

Then don't play games from EA, I don't play games just because they're from INSERT_COMPANY_NAME_HERE just because they're INSERT_COMPANY_NAME_HERE, its because I like them. However, I do agree, EA games suck.

> Then don't play games from EA, I don't play games just because they're from INSERT_COMPANY_NAME_HERE just because they're INSERT_COMPANY_NAME_HERE, its because I like them. However, I do agree, EA games suck.

Phew for a moment there I thought you were gonna stick up for EA. Got my hopes up, would've been entertaining.