Find results in...

[MMO] World of Warcraft

BlazingShadow

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Thorn.

I like the way a lot of games have gone recently, where they pretty much made it impossible to make a private server, and host it. Like EVE and Darkfall. their worlds are just too big to be hosted on an average machine. and i doubt anyone would spend 3000 dollars to set up a free server. Of course, Darkfall and EVE just happened to be my favorite games to ;D.

I loved my Orc and Troll Shaman ^-^. they were the best.

Well, thats a bit of a stretch. im sure blizzard would love to have all 4000 of those people paying them 15 dollars a month. If i was the owner of blizzard, i wouldnt want people just stealing my stuff.

BlazingShadow, just stop bringing it up. Stop supporting private servers. ill admit to playing on one before, but at the time i thought it was legal. You KNOW what your doing is illegal, but you still continue. Why the hell are you on a game making site, if you are planning on stealing people of there hardwork?

Oh, off topic, but does anyone know what happened to that forum rpg thing that Marsh was working on a while ago. people were submitting pictures for monsters and stuff.

@Thorn:

> No, he basically just does it by word of mouth. I'll tell him to set up an internet store, though.
>
> Also, buying stuff from a company doesn't entitle you to free stuff from them. At any rate, most private servers just suck. Custom vendors? Great, I can get my sanctified T10 gear by talking to this guy. All the custom quests that I've seen are just more Kill X many Y, and ALL the private servers I've EVER seen have had many things that don't work, I.e. some class spells and general features.
> The only good custom features that I like, and these are the private servers I WILL play on, are the ones where they build platforming areas. You know, where there's a ton of floating stuff in a giant field, and you have to get your way to the top? I kick ass at that.
>
> What it comes down to though is just to get a job. It isn't hard, you can get a dishwashing job anywhere and in one night you'll have enough for a month of subscription fees with cash left over.

Ever play Wow Legacy? That was awesome. I guess I've had a better experience than you D;.
    Also getting a job varies from one area to another, so don't say it isn't hard because it definitely isn't. More areas especially in the us are effected by the economy more severely than others which makes it hard to get any small job like dishwashing.

For example, here in the UK. It isn't easy for a 14 year old to get a job that pays £9.62 a month. Yes if I found any job it would pay well more than that, but I would need a job that pays into my paypal account. And as stated earlier, im 14.

Off topic: Marsh that sounds cool, I never heard about it before. Whatever it is, bring it back!  :cheesy:

@BlazingShadow:

> For example, here in the UK. It isn't easy for a 14 year old to get a job that pays £9.62 a month. Yes if I found any job it would pay well more than that, but I would need a job that pays into my paypal account. And as stated earlier, im 14.
>
> Off topic: Marsh that sounds cool, I never heard about it before. Whatever it is, bring it back!  :cheesy:

I was making enough cash to pay for WoW membership back when I was 14\. You can't get a standard job, but that doesn't mean you can't do anything.

@Zonova:

> BlazingShadow, just stop bringing it up. Stop supporting private servers. ill admit to playing on one before, but at the time I thought it was legal. You KNOW what your doing is illegal, but you still continue. Why the hell are you on a game making site, if you are planning on stealing people of there hardwork?

Bwahahaha. Ironic since most of us leech of other's graphics (which is in most cases illegal).

>>It isn't easy for a 14 year old to get a job that pays £9.62 a month. Yes if I found any job it would pay well more than that, but I would need a job that pays into my paypal account. And as stated earlier, im 14

you cant find a job chat pays you 50 cents a day? cuz thats all ya need. go on the dam street, and ask for a quarter.

>>Also getting a job varies from one area to another, so don't say it isn't hard because it definitely isn't. More areas especially in the us are effected by the economy more severely than others which makes it hard to get any small job like dishwashing.

You could make a blog and get more then 10$ a month >.>

Another thing that would be cool, Marsh, is if anyone could make monsters, but the stat range depended on what level the creator was. that would give more reason to play xD.