Find results in...

Rap Battle Throwdown

Marsh

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> You're slow aint' ya?

Umm, depends what slow would you be defining, there's about 5 definitions for the word :D

@DeathTaker- his names death but he spit's clean rhymes but this is something you wont see from time to time, hes a independant beast just waiting to be unleashed he's a Irrelevant purpose to this contract he'll be ready to take it to the heaviest prejudice Preadatory neglected pedofile to disrespected on to neglected then ignored then back to to the shore where the attention is brought, but is this courage or was talking normal made boredom be brought for less then 2 pence yes i said it, I use to buy my shoes for 10 USD call me poor knock at my door and you'll see i got a buncha crap lying around but being clean just aint me.

@Deathtaker26:

> can we get back to the rapping…please here il start it off again
>
> They call me death
> I have good breath
> dental hygein is among the rest
> do good stay in school
> say no to drugs and you are on a roll!
>
> please throw shit at me for clean rap LOL

Will Smith, straight up.

@Rioshima:

> > You're slow aint' ya?
>
> Umm, depends what slow would you be defining, there's about 5 definitions for the word :D

![](http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/11/08-15/travolta-bald-taylor-swift-obama-rihanna-will-smith-i-am-oprah-spears-madonna.jpg)
slow to grow hair… thus you are bald.

These eclipsers, thinkin' they hipsters n bunch of misfits, it's atrocious to these nitwits, their idiots.
Unable to rhyme, If I had a dime for everytime I heard this, I'd make it big time, it's showtime.

Robin's exchanging the rap Marsh is arranging, rearranging this shit, his eyes is on the prize.
When will he realise it's just a game, I despise this apprisal, that has been authorised
Throw me a bone, this kid's on the run, with a handgun in his jacket, because he knows his lacking it.
No slacking, this kid's been attacking and resisting arrest for carjacking,
While his brother sits at home, all alone on a forum, you should have saw em…

@Deathtaker26:

> and I fail at rapping tch
> dont be a b1tch
> il listen when you find a rhyme for ass
> and I don't mean jackass
> hey I did it too
> but who gives a hell as long as I make black blue
> the pain it hurts I know
> but you just got ducked by my lil rap show

![](http://gadgetted.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/bald_big.jpg)

@Robin:

> @Marsh:
>
> > You say your true English you think I give a shit? you need to learn how to spit. Your sipping your earl gray? I think thats hella gay. You call that response? really thats all? ill take this up a notch and kick in your mothers abdominal walls. im sorry did you just stutter and fall? splutter when I utter sick shit from the gutter. You say you rap day in and day out ? I beat your raps beyond a doubt. Shitting my pants over a internet fued? I got to say thats pretty sad dude, sorry for owning your ass but you put me in a vindictive mood. Hate to say it but the im clearly the best im reloading my ammunition chest while your suffering from cardiac arrest, better grab that bullet proof vest before I lay you to rest.
>
> Again, Evan? It always goes back to the threats of physical harm,
> I think it's safe to say it's because you understand you have no charm.
> You think that insulting my mother is going to gain a reaction
> when she herself, from a good verbal berating like this, gains a fair amount of satisfaction.
> I could pretend I have the balls to harm your family after finding out your address,
> but that'd be stooping to your level, and that would be your success.
> Acting 'hard' and pretending you don't care about anything is all very well,
> but it doesn't work very well when you can't even spell.
> Feel free to come back and have a go at beating me with rhyme
> because if I continued now it'd probably be seen as a violent crime.

Shit we all no i dominate, is that the cause of the constant hate?
To many people calling me out but i dont have to resort to fighting.
My shit has more hidden meanings then nondescript religious writings.
You think those weak lyrics are a violent crime? well im rapping eternal rhymes
so ill have to show you the true meaning another time.
My spelling is weak i admit, but i spit rhymes lickety split
you cant compete with my subtle wit. Maybe you should work
on a rebuttal and resubmit. Whats with all the hullabaloo dont
worry ill be back to follow through owning you these raps are
already overdue. Come to my home debut ill show you that
no one is equal to, im tried and true.

Blah not my best, tried to get some true multis in there but whatevans.

@Marsh:

> Shit we all no I dominate, is that the cause of the constant hate?
> To many people calling me out but I dont have to resort to fighting.
> My shit has more hidden meanings then nondescript religious writings.
> You think those weak lyrics are a violent crime? well im rapping eternal rhymes
> so ill have to show you the true meaning another time.
> My spelling is weak I admit, but I spit rhymes lickety split
> you cant compete with my subtle wit. Maybe you should work
> on a rebuttal and resubmit. Whats with all the hullabaloo dont
> worry ill be back to follow through owning you these raps are
> already overdue. Come to my home debut ill show you that
> no one is equal to, im tried and true.

Your forum is a piece of shit, you think it's a hit, but I tell you your losing it.
So while your trying to be constructive, I'll be unproductive and destructive,
Spamming your threads with trolls, so hell unfolds, I do it for the lols
Attacking the forum members, I don't need backing - There's no counterattacking

Okay it seems i need to bring out my true rapper name
My lable's are released under this same name

Undecided Cause..

Take my name with a pause now look not draw it, plainly you saw it now you shall know it, i'll be subtle, not sullen written not wrote in a dairy or a notepad before you wrote this you were sad, i am glad im not mad you are pissed now this i shall diss Marsh is not his normal clowny self so i cannot make wish, on what has not exist because it never existed, now i will not talk so plainly as i have been holding back on the words and nic nac's patty wac's spinn you all on your head and watch the shrinkage in your nut sacks, you have no rule packs you have no team attacks, you have no rush hours you have no comebacks you have no time no you have no dime how you claim you'd be rich but all i see is a starvin bitch, in each one of your faces and ive just erased your disgrace by rapping without saying your names i have made you a bit more intelligent to know  you've just been slain by a Undecided Cause a Black guy with a weird name.

Marash does not dominant his word's cannot choose fate, his word's are actually out of date, his time is not patient but his time is indeed wasted, you are a disgrace to think you could lead threw this rap battle time and off, into the fire of the flames you just got ripped by so many people that before you type you prey and close your eyes. Be a good Christian and Create more Churches, You should go back to helpin Kreator make more Eclipse engine's if I am correct or were you fired for Slackin just like in this rap battle your potential's pathetic, and much more neglected, I say rejected they say disrespect it but i say give it, one more chance to prove it's respect is needed but Hell from what ive seen you need a bullet to end this shit before it becomes a Holocaust like you said in the beginning.

So I walk into this place expecting it to be intense like an inferno,
But it ended up being so boring that I want to close the browser window.

I really wanted to see how things would flow,
but It's something I'd rather not even begin to know,

What goes on inside your heads.
When you begin to post to this thread.

It's really sad to be honest,
How much you fail when you try your toughest.

Giving it all you got with all your skill,
Makes this nothing more then just another Standstill.

@ToshiroHayate:

> So I walk into this place expecting it to be intense like an inferno,
> But it ended up being so boring that I want to close the browser window.
>
> I really wanted to see how things would flow,
> but It's something I'd rather not even begin to know,
>
> What goes on inside your heads.
> When you begin to post to this thread.
>
> It's really sad to be honest,
> How much you fail when you try your toughest.
>
> Giving it all you got with all your skill,
> Makes this nothing more then just another Standstill.

Hold on a sec you saying were weaker then you and not talented but your the one calling this will of battl ea standstill before I was born the proper term was stalemate, you should go back to the shadows before I make you my Jail mate, Jail bait send your as I the shower's and watch you scream but not in hate, you'll be rather gay, look at the in game reality you do not won't this beef I'll shut you down like the Genocide did to Black's and other racial people who didn't believe but to the understanding of Cause the Undecided Cause im not sure the genocide Happen I wasnt there were ya'll?

Come whose the next to post i'll send my Best regards at you that you shouldn't take as a Joke, i wish you luck to survive after i've been alive on this post, throwing a buncha BS that made your lame rappin arsses Choke.

Marsh, your rhymes are keen, and so is your sense of humor, you're eating the competition like a regular consumer.  You're pwning these guys like you're not even trying, and the meaning of your limericks are pretty underlying.

Then look, it's draken, who entered in the thread.  With an army of epic gnomes and his epic beard we dread – oh wait, that's Dr Nova, with the bush so cheery and bright -- Drake just makes the girls faint on sight.

Happy, good ol' Kusy, the moderator-delight.  Helping noobs in darkness, he's being the light.  With his sick and savvy rhymes, inspiring cheer, Kusy should be Santa Clause, grow Dr Nova's former beard.

And Robin, poor robin, misunderstood.  People seem to hate him, all he does is good.  With his thick curly hair, and woman-like posture, Robin saves the day, the epicness top-notcher.

Waiting for the hating, since I'm just warming up; I can't rap for anything, my rhymes kinda suck; I'm miserable, I'm terrible, but we'll see how this goes, maybe I'll get smacked into quiet comatose.

I may be new here but I'll make you look queer
My rhymes cut and stab like a lyrical spear
I spit like a retard and I'm stacked like pancakes
and my raps shake you up like Haiti and its earthquakes
You think you're right on the dot when you say you're the best
But kid you're 500 miles off just like Northwest
So remember you don't metaphorically stack up to me
Cuz my rhymes flow like oil in the ocean, no thanks to B.P.

Out.

This one's for weaver. :) (Not to him, just for him)

They call me a mexican 'cause yes I can, It's evident,
Obama stole that line from us when he ran for president,
Here to announce proudly that some of these un-wowing em cees,
Need to think up some new rhyming schemes, its blinding me,
You misjudged your opponents like Nixon did to Vietnam,
Quick son, run, you stand no chance you're white like Uncle Sam,
But enough of this political bullshit this is lyrical slash physical
Cuz reading this you'll probably end up cynical, suicide maybe
Best to turn off the computer screen while you still can 'cause this may be your last chance,
Keep your fisherprice toys to yourself cuz i'm not playing,
Your dumb punchlines got Big L turning in his grave and praying
Marsh, I love your flow if there was a tempo I'd be bobbing my head slow,
Impressive words and so many rhymes my head'll explode,
Thorn, slaying left and right like a freakin' medieval knight,
Putting down those rappers with poetic might,
Robin, grammar and vocabulary at their British best, so clean makes the rest look filthy,
Justified lyrical murder in court you'd be found guilty,
Draken, descriptive visual verses, curses when I read it, my eyes glued to the screen and I'm trying to free'em, almost got me screamin' when I finished reading,
Those are the top lyricists in the contest mostly empty of written menaces,
Feeling pretty confident as "post" I press

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> Marsh, your rhymes are keen, and so is your sense of humor, you're eating the competition like a regular consumer.  You're pwning these guys like you're not even trying, and the meaning of your limericks are pretty underlying.
>
> Then look, it's draken, who entered in the thread.  With an army of epic gnomes and his epic beard we dread – oh wait, that's Dr Nova, with the bush so cheery and bright -- Drake just makes the girls faint on sight.
>
> Happy, good ol' Kusy, the moderator-delight.  Helping noobs in darkness, he's being the light.  With his sick and savvy rhymes, inspiring cheer, Kusy should be Santa Clause, grow Dr Nova's former beard.
>
> And Robin, poor robin, misunderstood.  People seem to hate him, all he does is good.  With his thick curly hair, and woman-like posture, Robin saves the day, the epicness top-notcher.
>
> Waiting for the hating, since I'm just warming up; I can't rap for anything, my rhymes kinda suck; I'm miserable, I'm terrible, but we'll see how this goes, maybe I'll get smacked into quiet comatose.

Admiral the RE FU GE, the Legend i like to stalk coming out of burgar King, A size 2 Big mac and a show to see, I'd like to attend all your teachings if you let me, but continue to the fact that you came here busting rhyme's makes you threat so Get the hell of my line's see the contract is what you get to sign but when was your contract signed oh SHIT.. DECLINED, i think im coming heavy but i come on ya like a Chevy, motor class bike hopping over hills heavy, but let's get back to the simple the eyable reliable sentence called rapping that i still say isn't desirable, Owned or pawned you tell me i won't tell you Consider yourself Demoted from Admin to member(Joker) because when i drew a Card to win the game your face was up there as the winning Joker, class A not Class B your like a lucky Charm but if this makes you hate me Give me your best harm I'll be ready to Eat your Rhyme's Like Honey nut Cheeroes and We'll just see if it's effective enough to lower my Cholesterol, but im only 17 so im not sure that would affect this Size 10 shoe unlike all of ya'll fat old sacks laying on yur dam backs waiting for donut packs to each before you sleep in slacks now comeback looking for a original word to say but when im on the Mic i make ya'll loser's seem like clay

@Kusy:

> ![](http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Pink%20Bald.jpg)
> BAAAAALD!

Stop posting pictures of people who rejected to have sex with you, it's plainly insightful to all of us that your threw, give some more pictures please do as you plead, but rapping on you is too fun to ignore, but it'll be another 5 hours before i walking out this rap rooms door.