Find results in...

[EO] Alatar's Quest System v1.2

Alatar

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've added all things in the tutorial, but now i've runned into this problem :
~~When I login, it says 'Account not exists', but the file is in 'accounts', remaking an account via Register also don't work, is there something changed in HandleLogin or something?~~

Login in works, but now the Quest window doesn't show up when i'm attacking a Quest Giver NPC, when I hold CTRL for a while, I even kill the Quest Giver!

Please help

@Rhythm:

> Then the problem is in you because it works fine for me.

Don't troll me if you can't help me.

@Rhythm:

> Also Altar just a little suggestion it will be good for kill quests to add how many you need to kill and how much you have killed example 3/5 slimes.

That is very easie to add.

```
        Case QUEST_TYPE_GOGIVE 'Give X amount of X item to X npc.
            If TargetIndex = Quest(QuestNum).Task(ActualTask).NPC Then
                For I = 1 To MAX_INV
                    If GetPlayerInvItemNum(index, I) = Quest(QuestNum).Task(ActualTask).Item Then
                        If GetPlayerInvItemValue(index, I) >= Quest(QuestNum).Task(ActualTask).Amount Then
                            TakeInvItem index, I, Quest(QuestNum).Task(ActualTask).Item
                            QuestMessage index, QuestNum, Quest(QuestNum).Task(ActualTask).Speech, 0
                            If CanEndQuest(index, QuestNum) Then
                                EndQuest index, QuestNum
                            Else
                                Player(index).PlayerQuest(QuestNum).ActualTask = ActualTask + 1
                            End If
                            Exit For
                        End If
                    End If
                Next
            End If
```
How can i change this to take the item Req(scrlItem) in player EQ when mission end?
Because when i talk to NPC, he give me items and mission end or item Req don't have take.

Found some pretty annoying bugs: If you want to make a quest repeatative, and have already saved that quest, and go back to change it to repeatative, it doesn't actually make it repeatative.

Also, only the first player online your game can actually SEE the quests in the quest log. It might be the other way around wheere the last player CANT see, but we dont know. Either way, its really gonna duck things up.

Hmmm…...

The problem is in you the only bugs in the quest system are those:
@Whackeddie99:

> Found some pretty annoying bugs: If you want to make a quest repeatative, and have already saved that quest, and go back to change it to repeatative, it doesn't actually make it repeatative.
>
> Also, only the first player online your game can actually SEE the quests in the quest log. It might be the other way around wheere the last player CANT see, but we dont know. Either way, its really gonna duck things up.
>
> Hmmm…...

Sorry for the delay. My pc is not working and i'm not able to do modifications until i send it to fix. Maybe this week or the next one, I will check the bugs then. I'm posting from another pc, i'll be back soon! xD