Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We re-elected an idiot! Woohoo!

ddunit

I know man, i mean wtf i thought the whole point of this "emergency" election was to get him out. Ah well at least the party i want won in my riding. I also dont understand the fact that like every single person i talk to hates the fucker. I have only met 1 person who would actually vote for him. So where the heck are all the votes coming from.

IDK, talking to Democrats in the United States I don't know if he will win again.  Osama is a win for him(it could have happened to any president in office).  But he screwed up healthcare for everyone but government workers. 

Oh wait….  You re-elected Palin.  XD

@LegendHoly:

> IDK, talking to Democrats in the United States I don't know if he will win again.  Osama is a win for him(it could have happened to any president in office).  But he screwed up healthcare for everyone but government workers. 
>
> Oh wait….  You re-elected Palin.  XD

![](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Alexanderthegreat91/facepalm.jpg)

@dpinoy13:

> Oh … I live in da phil i know nothing about u americans and english people >:)

I'm European. Doesn't mean I don't keep up with their news. America is so damn big that anything they do has global ramifications. The reason you don't know anything about 'u americans' is because you're 9 years old, not because you're from The Philippines.

@Robin:

> I'm European. Doesn't mean I don't keep up with their news. America is so damn big that anything they do has global ramifications. The reason you don't know anything about 'u americans' is because you're 9 years old, not because you're from The Philippines.

Don't insult the 9 year old kids of the world. Even African kids that don't know how to write have a better grammar then him.

I assume you mean Harper? He's hardly an idiot. Canadian politics are whack tho, party line policy is horrible. The only silver lining is you actually have diverse political parties (not the 2-party-who-are-essentially-the-same-oligarchy the U.S. has).

@Robin:

> No I do not. -_-
>
> ![](http://i.imgur.com/G0JT8.jpg)

LOL FOX NEWS

> -.-' god thats just racist you know…
> well i spend more time sleeping than watching CNN...
> and whats wrong with shortening a few words?
> the meaning is still the same -.-
> doesn`t mean i`m just 13 i`m dumb O.O

I am normally not a violent person, but this made me want to punch you.