Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Points Bulletin

Robin

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's not. It works perfectly with any other game I have that uses it, it's just that any other game is capable of downloading the current update required to play but APB is not.

I honestly wanted to play this. The game won't even give me a chance to change my mind about it.
Duck if I ever manage to launch this game I am going to swap every single face texture with a red square and set up color detection aimbot, punk bust that motherfuckers.

@Robin:

> Pfft. Does it hell. Punkbuster is about as capable as detecting hacks as your average APB user.

Not arguing with it doing it's job as it should, as said - I realise it can't detect bots and other stuff like that, more about not preventing me from playing the game in most cases.

@Kusy:

> Not arguing with it doing it's job as it should, as said - I realise it can't detect bots and other stuff like that, more about not preventing me from playing the game in most cases.

Well in terms of stopping the Polish getting on it's doing a pretty good job.

@Azyru:

> Well I'm done with this. I keep getting kicked by Punkbuster. I can't even get out of thge tutorial district, because I keep getting kicked.

You need to update punkbuster.
Look up APB Punkbuster on google, download it and let it do it's thang, then it will let you on.

One thing I've been meaning to ask, is it normal for cars to take a second to respond to my directions? or am I just lagging?

@renzo:

> You need to update punkbuster.
> Look up APB Punkbuster on google, download it and let it do it's thang, then it will let you on.
>
> One thing I've been meaning to ask, is it normal for cars to take a second to respond to my directions? or am I just lagging?

Oh thanks, and I think you're just lagging. It never did that for me.

Yeah Renzo type /fps and it will display your latency. I've noticed if your 150+ car lag will start being noticeable, I think this is because car collisions are all server-side.

Oh yes, I got a new toy.  :cheesy:
![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/APB/apb_newtoy.jpg)

Well, when I stopped using LTL, my TL started climbing again. When I went to the GL, my TL dropped again. xD

It's good for defending points and certain tactical situations but it needs a ton of situational awareness to use (I'm surprised I haven't teamkilled as much as I expected with it). But like LTL it is so much damn fun to use I don't even care.

Edit: oh yeah, need to post parking pics
![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/APB/apb_awesomeparking9.jpg)