Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Points Bulletin

Robin

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nya, you think you're so awesome with your colored names D: I can assure you, Italics looks just as good! *totally not trying to make himself feel better*

Anyways, can you change your hair color/style in the commercial district? ^^. I look excessively weird with long hair, which i chose by accident.

@Robin:

> Rank isn't level. It's your threat level. It's basically a gauge of your skill. It'll only rise up if you play much better consistently. 'Reputation' is your actual level.
>
> Anna came on the server and instantly rose to mid-range silver rank. It's all down to how well you play. :]

I see O_o Don't see how defusing two bombs can be done better. Unless it goes on time of course!
But thanks for informing me of that Robin, I'll put double effort in missions and hope this will raise my threat level.

I'm trying to get my threat level as low as possible; once you're matched against mid-silver to gold players, using Less-Than-Lethal weapons is almost impossible. Although I do have to work on my aiming, I'm pretty sloppy with it (I did my best aiming with the Joker Carbine since it's semi-automatic).

Oh, I got a new ram for my Joker character! :D

I don't care if everyone is on EU1, I get annoyed with the lag and the community, so I'm still gonna be active on NA East Joker. Also Robin, every time you tell me to get on vent, I'm leaving whatever group you're in. I'm actually thinking about leaving the clan because we really don't connect; you all moved on to your outer-game voice chat and you all have your own dynamic which I don't seem to have a place in.

I finally got the game. Loved it, but there was one problem. I got killed, so I had my revenge on the city.

>! ![](http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/83/whenigetmad.png)

My name is "Smore" (Duh) on Joker. I am a criminal.

I got my internet fixed this weeked so i finally got the game ^.^
Anna is gonna be shocked at what my character looks like! :P

The requirements are insane. I can run Crysis 2 at max and its perfectly fine, but APB said i was below standards because i only have 2gb ram. Yeah that is low… but still it shouldnt be that bad. But in game i stuttered a lot. anna it was kind of like when we FIRST got on S4\.

Anyways the game is pretty cool. I am on the joker server, and I just finished the tutorial levels. Is there anything else you are supposed to do? They told me to join the cheerleader cop girl, but she doesnt do anything.

Hopefully i'll get a chance to play with you guys soon! ^.^

Well, you just like sign up with ehr, and then make a group (either randomly or with friends), and then click on "Ready" You get assigned missions, and you get to do them with your friends :D. Nya, what's your name? ^^

Robin, that jacket is kickass.

LOL i actually forget…. :P

its either Gwen or Gwendalin.

I cant believe that my two names i use for accounts were actually already taken, and they are not standard names too :(

OH great that reminds me i had to uninstall and reinstall to move my games to a different drive.... now i hope i remember what my account name and password were!!!!

2GB of RAM is low for this game. I get about 2.5gB constant usage on Waterfront.

This means that it fails horribly on 32-bit Windows. It can only access a certain amount of RAM and your video card RAM is taken in to that total as well.

So in reality the more powerful your graphics card is the more stuttering you'll receive due to the game not being able to access enough memory.

That's only on 32-bit systems though. On 64-bit you'll do fine with 3gB worth. Any less and you might struggle.

@Zonova:

> Heh, awesome.
>
> Guys, how can i make my own clothes, or customize a car?

Go to the Social District. Use the booths you see lying around.

Yeah but still this game isnt anything special. Even with my low ram I am able to run every other game max detail and its perfectly fine. Oh well this just gives me a good excuse to have to get more ram, which i needed anyways.

Track suit is sorta cute though, I kept mine for a little bit.

I wonder if you need to have a clothing item unlocked before you can buy one of them from a player? If so maybe I can buy some clothes then sell them to you over the marketplace? (Of course thats assuming I can use the marketplace for that.)