Find results in...

All Points Bulletin

Robin

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anna:

> Track suit is sorta cute though, I kept mine for a little bit.
>
> I wonder if you need to have a clothing item unlocked before you can buy one of them from a player? If so maybe I can buy some clothes then sell them to you over the marketplace? (Of course thats assuming I can use the marketplace for that.)

As long as you meet the [R] requirement then you can wear it. Lots of people sell items which require high tier standing for profit.

Nice outfit Anna, did you make it? Looks really cool.

I just made my own pant and shirt design, i'll upload a picture when i can. Pretty simply but i still like it ^^.

Hot Damn Yexi, how did you afford your car? I went to buy one from the marketplace thingy, and it cost like 30k. Nya… i was disappointed D:

I was just playing, but i think they're doing another update (#93?) to fix the glitched matchmaking. Which is good, since the glitch was causing a huge lack of people to play with ^^'

'Kay, someone should make one then ^^. I can't since i'm going out of country for a while, but one of you could do it. Ehh, make the name of it something with a sort of inside joke, be creative :3

Nya, haven't seen you guys on much, we should play some missions together soon. I just did a 1vs2, and won <3\. Mostly because the other team was god awful, but still, i'm proud :D

anyone know where i can host a 3gb file? I am tired of the stupid ass downloader, and that pando media booster that infects your system.

Protip… you dont need either of them to install and play apb! ^.^
if someone hosts the apb installer and client.7zip or whatever.... you can install it without having to worry about that other crap.

Oh, i have the Pando thing too but it's not in my null folder or anything. I saw it in add or remove programs. It hasn't bothered me at all though, not sure why it's screwing with you guys. I just un-installed it though. About the downloader, i just click on Start, and type in apb in the Search bar and click on that. Works really fast compared to starting it from the GamersFirst thingy.

Huh, dang, i haven't seen you Anna o.o'. I should probably make sure i spelled your name right when i added you :3

Am i the only one wanting a clan name that has something to do with ponies? ^^
Speaking of which, they're going to add clan wars soon.

It didn't give me a hard time but I don't like having those types of programs on my computer. Yeah I just made a shortcut to the apb launcher and run it from that.

Must be a win 7 64 issue with uninstalling pando. I reinstalled gamersfirst like 10 times and everytime I had issues uninstalling it. But now I know how to get rid of it easily on my computer.