Find results in...

All Points Bulletin

Robin

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anna:

> Ok I'm Marona on EU1, if anyone wants to add me.

Already did.

Anyway, while I was on EU1 I managed to get myself to Star Bronze (I believe Bronze 9) and got myself some clothing and laters some mods.

Zonova on EU1 as well :D. Tried adding "SniffinCoke" to my friends list, but it didn't work. Nya, it would be helpful if you guys added me, i'm kinda lost with all of these names XD. I'd make an APB character topic… but i don't have Mod powers :3.

Sooo... to add Rush, Anna, Yami, Yex(If ya made one :3), and Mr. Sean. Anyone i'm missing?

Btw, i SO told you that it was possible to make a hot girl on APB, just putting that out there :D

Yeah, pretty much everyone is on EU1 now. I play with 4 or 5 real life friends and various internet peoples as well.

We have the clan 'FruitCakes' which we're all a member of. All the guys need to be subtly gay looking.

I'm Glass, so just add me and you can add everyone else through the party & clan menus.

@Rusher:

> Son of a Dog (I LOVE DOGS!!) I deranked again! I keep losing a rank, despite the fact that I just finished defusing two bombs, finished the mission and nothing else!

Rank isn't level. It's your threat level. It's basically a gauge of your skill. It'll only rise up if you play much better consistently. 'Reputation' is your actual level.

Anna came on the server and instantly rose to mid-range silver rank. It's all down to how well you play. :]

You just copied and pasted my entire post and put it on some shitty review site you made. Bugger off.

If you're going to create yet another damn game review website (like we need any more) at least write your own damn reviews.

Also, you can stop posting links to your website all the time. If you want to advertise then go do it in the proper sub-forum.

Also, Robin yesterday we were wondering if your clan was for Eclipsians, or just your own.. :) I kinda have one with Sean and Yexi in it atm, and will probably invite anyone else to it that wants to be in it from here.. But if yours is basically for the same purpose I'll drop mine. hehe