Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dreams and goals

Officer Johnson

Hi everyone , i thought i'd start a little topic to see what everyone's dream jobs and goals are.

Personally I've always wanted to be a programmer since i was 10 but I've lost interest in it over the years i'm currently trying to be a mechanical engineer.

Well theirs my story so lets hear some of yours.

I've been trying to make an actual game for as long as I remember. Right now my personal goal/dream is to make a game (preferably an iOS one) before I head off the college. I also want to major in Computer Science in college and afterwards work for a company such as Ubisoft, Jagex, EA, etc.

Actually finish a game, where its released and is actually played by more than 2 people.

Dont need to dream as im living it, get paid to stay at home all day doing what everi want, and have expenses like vaping, food, bills taken care off

• 3 weeks later...
My dream job would just have to be something original and new in an everchanging environment that stimulates and challenges me! I work in sales, market stalls, hagglings etc so i like the ever changing pitches and constant wit required.

My dream as corny as it sounds is just to strike lucky whilst doing something i love so my biggest emotional gain can also be my biggest monetary gain! Good thread!