Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Eclipse games do you play?

GrimReaperReborn

I don't play any Eclipse games anymore atm (I don't have any windows machines, though once the new C engine is done, I'll probably play afew again), but to name afew I used to play…

* Legend of the Green Dragon Online
* Post Nuke
* A Stwalart's Tale

Those are the ones that I remember off the top of my  head.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Vanatu's Curse, how could I forget that one!

• 2 weeks later...
@Lollicat:

> I don't really play Eclipse games anymore, most are cookie cutter copies of each other. I used to play a little Kryce-Online with friends though.

i know right?i used to play Twilight soul stable version but when the Origins version came out it was a bit of a dissapointment because they say the server is 24/7 when the server was offline for over a week.and now their gonna use hamichi.and now there are other kingdom hearts games which say its so good when its a copy of re:ts.so im done with kh games until re:ts fixes the server problem.i now play crystalshire and world life warfare.

I played Crystalshire (Forgot the name of Robins other game which I've tried for about an hour.), Kryce-Online, City of Illusion (Just to drive a car lol that was tight.). Avian Online.. That's about it though I think..

Edit: What I liked about them..
Crystalshire was rockin', as the first established game in EO, it's a great one to play though, I'll have to get into it again sometime..
Kryce-Online.. I enjoyed the battle system on it being turn-based but still holding onto the eclipse mainframe, that was pretty slick.
City of Illusion.. Didn't spend much time on it as I just wanted to drive a car around and it was pretty nice how that was turning out, I'll have to check on that one again when it gets more evolved.
Avian Online.. It was turning out alright, potential was there, can't tell you what happened with it though.

I just started getting busy and had to put playing to the side for awhile so I haven't really got back with any of these games.

Used to play Kirby's Dream World, Ambardia, Kryce-Online, and Post Nuke a lot.
Now, I just play Avian, City of Illusion, World Life Warfare, and…that's about it.

I tried Crystalshire, but it was a bit laggy to me, nobody was on, and ultimately ended up pretty bored. xD

@Vitin:

> OTLR pre alpha.

*high five* xD

Played a little Crystalshire, although I didn't really like it. Also played a really small amount of Ambardia. I guess I played Silverdale the most. I loved the graphics and the gameplay, even if the levelling was a little slow. ;]

I've played a number of them, but I started to tire of the recycled "fantasy" genre.  Most didnt have any sort of story implemented in game, the only story was in a paragraph on a website or post. Just monsters magic and swords, most of em.

@Lightning:

> *high five* xD
>
> Played a little Crystalshire, although I didn't really like it. Also played a really small amount of Ambardia. I guess I played Silverdale the most. I loved the graphics and the gameplay, even if the levelling was a little slow. ;]

i would play your game but i can't find the download any way i play (develop)my game and i am developing another game aswell so i plan to play those :D