Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If I met myself 5 years ago (aka: i need teck friends!)

lexkymbeth

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lexkymbeth:

> I have a Droid right now I'm using it to go on the website the key bored on this phone suck the auto correct suxs so when i spell something right it turns it into a sitting word -_- no i don't no regular English I'm the the sharpest needle in the hay stack

![](http://i.imgur.com/Yc51r.jpg)

lol….I am certainly in wonder at whether or not Robin ever left his teenage, emo phase....certainly a sociable bundle of energy aren't you... :D

Anyway, best way to make friends in programming is to join projects. I recommend looking up the Talent Centre here, if not, I am sure their are many other sites with a similar programming basis :)

@William:

> Did you just hit 20? ;).

Yes, but I had a head start when I started dealing with all the paperwork and bills and shit when I was younger. Most people don't do that stuff till they leave for University or get their first bachelor pad.

Before I had that kind of responsibility I was an annoying teenager just like everyone else. If I met my self from 5 years ago right now I'd hit me.

OP: Learn to disable the autocorrect on your phone. I too am on my droid, and I can type about three fourths as fast as I can with my desktop keyboard. The worst thing is that I actually type more accurately on the phone. As for friends… join a club, a forum, or go to a Con.

Everyone else: LOL