Find results in...

Eclipse: Skywyre Edition v10

SkywardRiver

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@'TehDoug':

> care to share what was fixed so people whom have started can search the code (maybe comment any fixed like 'v3 'v2 'v1 so people can search for changes easily) and copy the fixes out.

@'lurv':

> You should tag bugfixes and the features you add in so we don't have to switch engine every time you make a release so we can make our own features and make client edits such as rendering UI and stuff

Lurv has nothing original to say, Jut copied what I said..

Hello folks,  I'm still having problems with v4\. On map 1 (and only map 1 as far as I can tell) I still can't get into the map properties. Every time I click the properties button I get a "run time error 380" message that says "Invalid property value"and then the client crashes and closes.  I have removed all other Eclipse engines from my computer, re-downloaded and reinstalled v4 and I still have this problem. Version 3 still seems to work fine as far as the maps are concerned. Out of all the Eclipse engines I have tried (which is several) I like this one the best. I hope I can get this issue resolved…any suggestions?

@'whitespirits':

> It works fine for me, I have killed a few NPC check u have set damages correctly

Not Npc but Player. Other player 
@'TehDoug':

> Check stats like endurance etc and make sure you damage > there defence.

What you mean? x-x me and him didn't use any armor, just using level 1 weapon. But our hp doesn't get damaged lol.

xcuz me,,
can u guys help me?
i want to know how to increase the screen size
its 800*600
i want 1280*720
or 1000*700 if possible….. :D :D :D :D
and how to change the paperdoll to 4x4?
most of 3x4 character is too small and why did you make it 3x4?
i mean the reason you use that...
sorry for my bad english :D

@'Tick':

> Pretty sure it'd handle around 70 players, though I don't know for certain. It would also depend on the host of the server

Tick can you solve why when i attack another player, it didn't damage his hp. it's like his hp still full after i using spell or normal attack

Anyway my project are using this engine! Thank you so much Jaxx for the engine!

you can see it here

[Golden Divinity Online Forum](gdonline.forumid.net)

P.S : This game is made just for Educational purpose xD I don't take any donation or money from it.

@'Miharukun':

> Anyway my project are using this engine! Thank you so much Jaxx for the engine!
>
> you can see it here
>
> [Golden Divinity Online Forum](gdonline.forumid.net)
>
> P.S : This game is made just for Educational purpose xD I don't take any donation or money from it.

Looks good! Keep at it :D

@'Jaxx':

> @'Miharukun':
>
> > Anyway my project are using this engine! Thank you so much Jaxx for the engine!
> >
> > you can see it here
> >
> > [Golden Divinity Online Forum](gdonline.forumid.net)
> >
> > P.S : This game is made just for Educational purpose xD I don't take any donation or money from it.
>
> Looks good! Keep at it :D

Oh ya jaxx, any idea why when i attack other player it doesn't lower his hp? 

Edit: Also i will add all the credits on credits.txt and in game xD i will make Hall of Credits by putting NPC with ur guys name.

Jaxx
Scott
Alatar
Deathbeam
Robin
Ryoku Hassu
TehDoug

Guys is there any library file that comes along with this?

Just in case to avoid dll issues…

Edit: I suggest anyone to dll this libraryfile.exe => http://www.filewatcher.com/m/libraryfiles.exe.5935720-0.html

To avoid dll issues.