Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!!! I <3 U!!!!

Jacquelinett

@Jungle:

> OOH ROBIN LOOK AT ME! IM A GIRL AND IM NOT PHYSICALLY DEVELOPED YET BUT I PLAY PIANO SO LOOK AT ME!

Non-robin-related post. You do that one more time on this thread, im reporting you for spamming.

All the post in here should be for Robin only. Happy birthday Robin, you are the cutest guy in this forum ;D

@Yumi-chan:

> …
>
> Non-robin-related post. You do that one more time on this thread, im reporting you for spamming.
>
> All the post in here should be for Robin only. Happy birthday Robin, you are the cutest guy in this forum ;D

HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME?…

Joking, but that post Jungle did was Robin related. Besides, this is off-topic forums.

@Yumi-chan:

> HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN :)
>
> YOU ARE SO SPECIAL YOU DESERVE A WHOLE THREAD FOR IT :3

'Special' isn't really a complement. ;]

@Jungle:

> OOH ROBIN LOOK AT ME! IM A GIRL AND IM NOT PHYSICALLY DEVELOPED YET BUT I PLAY PIANO SO LOOK AT ME!

To be fair you used to be pretty damn similar in your attention seeking ways. Everyone's 14 once.

@[rose:

> link=topic=78356.msg840170#msg840170 date=1329959298]
> Robin: Die already old man. ;D The after life needs a new logic system.

Don't worry, my plans are already set in motion. Death needs a new image.

@Marsh:

> Happy Birthday, better stock up some advil for the hangover tomorrow.

Haha. Came down with a cold. Ended up taking a couple of days off work and stocking up on ibuprofen. I will need a few glasses of water this weekend, though. We're planning on getting very high and very drunk. ;]

@Robin:

> 'Special' isn't really a complement. ;]
>
> To be fair you used to be pretty damn similar in your attention seeking ways. Everyone's 14 once.
>
> Don't worry, my plans are already set in motion. Death needs a new image.
>
> Haha. Came down with a cold. Ended up taking a couple of days off work and stocking up on ibuprofen. I will need a few glasses of water this weekend, though. We're planning on getting very high and very drunk. ;]

Hmm, special isnt a compliment??? :s

Let come up with something then.

ROBIN YOU ARE SO AWESOME YOU DESERVE A WHOLE THREAD FOR IT X3

@♥:

> When I was 14 I was shy. Now I'm 15\. I still am.

Add in a big fat dollop of social awkwardness and naive selfishness and you've got the entire community right there.

You tend to get a very specific type of people who have the time and money to make video games in their spare time. ;]