Map As Long

X As Byte

Y As Byte

Dir As Byte

EventOpen(1 To MAX_EVENTS) As Byte

GuildName As String

End Type

```

Yeah I notice that, i couldn't find it server side, so I did it client side and assumed you made a mistake, It's highlighting that text when I try to compile, changing that fixed the .GuildName problem but now it's highlighting .xOffset in the next line.

Your missing info from the PlayerRec that should be server-side. You removed all of the stuff that was under a comment Client Side Only (or something like that). Or you still put the GuildName As String above the Client Side Only things when it should be after.

I got a problem to, i get a error at:

```

If Buffer.ReadByte = 1 Then

Player(i).GuildName = Buffer.ReadString

Else

Player(i).GuildName = vbNullString

End If

```
Which highlights Guildname = (from the buffefr.readstring part)

Method or data member not found. Already retryed 3 times so i don't think i went wrong somewhere :/ I'm using EA

• 3 weeks later...
Like Kinjiru i have some Problems compiling the Client. I am Using EA.

First i got the GuildName Error, because i added it to the TempPlayerRec instead of the PlayerRec. After switching that i am getting a new error, highlighting the .xOffset at the following part:

```

'guild

GuildString = Player(Index).GuildName

Text2X = ConvertMapX(GetPlayerX(Index) * PIC_X) + Player(Index).xOffset + (PIC_X \ 2) - (getWidth(Font_Default, (Trim$(GuildString))) / 2)

```

Any sugestions?

• 4 weeks later...
I have a problem. After succesful compiling the EO2.3 crashes everytime I am on a map with an event added. It kinda sucks for me since I wanted to use events as wannabe quests (for some reason quest scripts won't work for me and events are already there so why not?). Any ideas?

> I have a problem. After succesful compiling the EO2.3 crashes everytime I am on a map with an event added. It kinda sucks for me since I wanted to use events as wannabe quests (for some reason quest scripts won't work for me and events are already there so why not?). Any ideas?

I'm guessing this problem occurred after you completed this tutorial, would you mind running it through the IDE, and tell us what line it highlights when it crashes?

> I'm guessing this problem occurred after you completed this tutorial, would you mind running it through the IDE, and tell us what line it highlights when it crashes?

Seems like I did a mistake somewhere in copy-paste procedure. I did the tutorial on one of my backup copies and it works fine.

Oh, and a newbie question: how do I run the IDE?

> Ok so I got everything to compile, but when I try and create a guild it tells me I don't have enough gold, I have given myself over 100k, am I doing something wrong?

i had a similar problem, it was because my currence item (gold) was not in the first slot of item creation, i don't know how to explain it… when you press "insert" to open admin panel, then click "item" and i should look like this:

1\. Gold

2\. (other item)

3\. (other item)

4\. etc...

gold has to be in the first slot. (worked for me)

you can always mess around in the code (which would be easy aswell) but if you don't like searching for code, this could be your solution

[UGG Stripe Cable Knit](http://www.shopbootstoreuk.com/ugg-stripe-cable-knit-c-47.html)

Many women have obtained boots in Taobao, but to pick some really good women's boots online, it's a quite hard thing. Women's boots because Taobao is Oh, quality footwear shop and also the large difference in price, so to discover a good women boots shop, buy inexpensive boots, you ladies need to spend a little more time to remove. Mcdougal in order to save them the valuable time so that JM had, a lot more determine their most favorite snow boots in what pants "*" snow boots with pants â‘ : Dual 11 "*" Beijing ugg snow boots big promotion The five fold Ka Fulin sweet and cute plush ball is comfortable and warm snow boots CL8 G 238..

[Uggs Classic Short boots](http://www.cheapukbootstore.com/ugg-classic-short-5825-c-19.html)

This was the instant when 200 individuals Team Zissou descended using a small tent to acquire their picture taken, dance the conga and customarily produce a nuisance of themselves. It was, certainly, one of the most fun moment of this year's Bestival. The rumour (started by our mate Graham, believe it or not) had been circulating for a couple of hours that a 6pm photoshoot was occurring through the Lost Found tent, and this Operation Hennessey were going to stay in attendance. The UGG Australia label of footwear presents purchasers an uplifting selection of distinctive merchandise to opt from. Should you be not familiar with the style of high grade sheepskin, it truly is something consider, simply because this provides support and comfort for that feet immaterial else can. We can easily only review a lot in one article, adhere to what they you intend to find out more about the UGG company and their items, make an attempt to enter among their stores or surf their webpage..

[Ugg Classic Short](http://www.shopbootstoreuk.com/ugg-classic-short-boots-c-34.html)

Set in dry ventilate the premises reserved must dry, semi-shade conditions also needs to be stopped, war sun dried dried. 3\. If using mothballs along with other insect repellent should be dead engrossed in paper take gauze warfare Methodist worse, mindful not to ever compete its indirect cross-cirrus layer. The multiple choices consumers must have the ability to. Snow boots industry can and should also be several companies, several brand, in benign and orderly competition. This way, the best benefit, said will benefit consumers and society as a whole.

[UGG Men's Classic Short Boots 5800 Grey UK](http://www.australiabootsaleuk.com/ugg-mens-classic-short-boots-5800-grey-uk-p-113.html)

Homemade snow boots 2011UGG snow boots, snow boots around more hanging points might be invested in hang something: for instance buckle. 2011UGG snow boots color with Variety. This season may be more of the brand this year with fur with numerous models are introduced. If you think maybe the boots too boring, or too rough, it is possible to find the boots, small fine that it can Fun style, design, material. And hot days that used with even summer dresses a lot better and fashion the truth is, whenever Sienna wear this pair of white snow boots outside, in addition to coat the entire body with basically no change, are white camisole + black leggings + white boots, just replace the hat, scarf, sunglasses, necklaces, belt light-colored suit jacket + spammy, then extremely handsome, slender black scarf tied throughout the neck, adding a sophisticated gentleman boy feeling short paragraph knitting cardigan, will lengthen the upper body proportion gold waist chain, in order that they need to emphasize the waist position gray lace-up boots, gray leggings with Sienna and her general appearance rate is also really high, not look carefully, feeling kind of blends. Quite rock texture necklace she often employed to adjust the clothing monotonous magic..

[Jimmy Choo UGG Suede Sora Fringe Shearling Boots](http://www.australiabootsaleuk.com/jimmy-choo-ugg-suede-sora-fringe-shearling-boots-chocolate-p-9.html)

If you'd like them long lasting and sturdy then you should be so vigilant and interested in them. You ought to look after them properly and keenly. You probably know this different weathers affects everything about the world but little care and concern keeps you tension free and happy. The UGG trend started out from Australia now this brand is definitely popular all over the world. Many Fashionistas are subject put on mainly because because it thought to be a high end manufacturer. You will find cheap UGG footwear you can purchase to save you time.

[5819 uggs](http://www.cheapukbootstore.com/ugg-knit-cardy-boots-c-2.html)

Also,UGG Austrilia Boots has other cute and comform boots in your case,for instance classic boots,for example Classic Cardy Boots,Classic tall boots,Classic short Ugg boot is fit for you this winter. Not merely we stock women and girls Uggs,we now have UGG Coquette Slippers available for you,you can wear this soft UGG Coquette Slippers when you find yourself in your own home. To learn best places to buy bargain Ugg boot visit our's Website Cheap Uggs on the internet and contact us to learn more.. Son of Anfield legend King Kenny, Paul Dalglish was destined cheap ugg bootsfor greatness on Merseyside, or simply not. He began at Celtic's youth academy before heading to Liverpool where he earned no appearances at either club. This was as well as ten appearances at Irish club Linfield and fleeting appearances within the SPL for Livingston and Hibs.