Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why does this exist? (RMXP game on kickstarter)

cheatking

@Dawntide:

> So you just show them your crappy project and you will get 500 $ + for nothing and then you just leave and stop your project? That seems legit :D

This project will only be funded if at least $15,000 is pledged by Saturday Sep 15, 3:25am EDT. How Kickstarter works.

@‭‭‭Marsh:

> Hey, if people want to pay for this whos to tell them they cant?
>
> Thats basically the core concept of kickstarter.

But it's sooo baaad….

If it was A GOOD looking RMXP game... Could be a different story.

> $50,000+ - Anything more will go towards making production faster and getting my games out to everyone ASAP.

This guy is delusional, he should of just put it at like $1000 dollars then ran with the money, if he ever got it. From what I saw its just the generic story and overused graphics that hundreds of games have been made with.. many on these very forums.

> This guy is delusional, he should of just put it at like $1000 dollars then ran with the money, if he ever got it. From what I saw its just the generic story and overused graphics that hundreds of games have been made with.. many on these very forums.

Thats what i was thinking, unless kickstarter has some sort of minimum. If he set it lower he could have gotten some cash. Now he will get nothing. Man if this crap can get money should put up Eclipse as a c++ engine when i graduate. Get them to pay me to make it ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

• 1 month later...
What surprises and saddens me at the same time - he didn't look like he was 11 years old. Because you have to be 11 years old to lack any kind of self critique or common sense. 11 or fully retarded…

To tell the truth, this both saddens me and gives me enormous amounts of hope. Someone like this, a full blown retard, with a project like that, got nearly 1000$ from 19 backers. This means it becomes unnaturally easy for honest and talented people to actually make something.