Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Space Fighter<watermarked><updated second="" space="" craft="" model=""></updated></watermarked>

DMF

this is my space fighter i did yestrday afternoon. water mark is stating you cant use it. you can comment. but no rude comments what so ever are welcomed.

Space Fighter "Ace Line"

no weapons are added, recon type.

8 directional movement format.

Shipe #2: Bolt Line

4 missles

1 canon mounted to the frount

Combat type

8 directal movement

first ill be nice to ya. captian bald man is awesome. next i said my image couldnt be used. that means this kind of idea you have. as i said last time if you got nothing nice or constructive to say dont post here. you arnt useful at lest guy above gave a comment to help and im reworking the thrust for it. so im being nice just refrain from posting on my topics. ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

-Yawns- now any one that will help improve it may post.

Changed Water mark, to make you happy. now maybe comment on it not the water mark.

@JustinSD: change in the thrust is coming along hope it dont look like feet this time. and thanks for giving "contructive comments" that are helpful.

@Fyr: you can get around water marks but fact its there it stated what there allowed. and if they dont care what can happen from infriment problems then thats there problem. as for his way of stating bout the water mark like that is not acceptable and its childish. he has a mouth and if he didnt like water mark he should have spent the time he had not editing work which i said no to use period. >.> but use his time to tell me his input on the water mark. this kind of stunt for example if he was looking over stuff like this for a company and he did this he probly wouldnt have a job. act like your not still in grade school isnt much to ask i dont think. try tobe more constructive like JustinSD.

@ iraasta: thanks ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png), and im working on the flames again hopefuly ill get then soon. since its a space fighter i was thinking of blue in color.

im not a coder for one. and also it gives me something todo. thanks for the question. ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png) also if you use that idea you only need 1 the ship and the thrust animation + the rotation coding. but a Spirte sheet is for those dat cant code as much.

Jeff this isnt a debate topic i accept your idea. but it really has no bearing on the art of it. so unless you has an idea on improving it art aspect of it then please share. i wont be making a debate on anything to off track the topic. ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png) but this wont be in a game its just so i do somethin. ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

Updated Thurst.

What I think you need to improve is your attitude, not your graphics.

The only thing you achieve by "watermarking" your silly little ship is proving everyone that you're an arrogant moron. You plunge into self-amazement so deep that you actually believe in anyone wanting to steal your puny graphics.

You even go as far as calling few ducking vectors art. Your attitude towards your work is childish and funny.

People like Kreator, Slym, Nook, ICT produce things your tiny little ship can hide its sad self in it's own ass if compared to, and it would seem none of them bothers to "copyright" them. Because it would seem they are not as full of themselves as you are, or they're long past puberty.

@Synergy: thanks for the the comment on the thrusters.

? wow XD, again y am i being so nice to kusy. anyways all comments that got nothing todo with the image its self should be left to pms. b/c honesty i find alot of you need learn what crictism is. (commenting on something , what you think of it, and ways to improve) < hint. hint. Next protecting something i made wasted my time on isnt dumb idea.most that arnt giving there stuff out do put it on there for that matter there are site that are just game graphics, guess wat they do samething.

Now for last time im saying this IF you cant make a comments that are reallly helpful and not a pain, please go some place else.

-DMF- <3

1\. If your going to watermark it, at least make it something that won't take some one 10 mins to undo lol.

2\. Get over your self, last I checked reccomending how to better manage your spirites is helpful but you decided to get all butt hurt when he tried to explain it better. Even if it's not going into a game your attitide like he said is bad.

well it take more then 10mins there a color tint over layer that is cutting back on its color.

over my self? never once has i said it was awesome? good? or anything. but if i put up a work like this i hope ppl understand you make comments at it not everything else. stop making the topic about everything but the topic im sick and tired of trying put it back on its orginal course before kusy and non helpful ppl started to post. now scott if you has a comment on the ship for immprovements ill gladly hear them but if you dont then dont post… i might sound like an old lady saying this but be contructive not anoying... new update on ship in a few mins or so ...

Update imaged.

> well it take more then 10mins there a color tint over layer that is cutting back on its color.
>
> over my self? never once has i said it was awesome? good? or anything. but if i put up a work like this i hope ppl understand you make comments at it not everything else. stop making the topic about everything but the topic im sick and tired of trying put it back on its orginal course before kusy and non helpful ppl started to post. now scott if you has a comment on the ship for immprovements ill gladly hear them but if you dont then dont post… i might sound like an old lady saying this but be contructive not anoying... new update on ship in a few mins or so ...
>
> Update imaged.

Ok my comment is if you want real comments don't distort your images lol.

![](http://www.aldiscorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/easy-button.jpg)

***This whole forum contains hundreds of copyrighted art work being used with out artist permission, I suggest you remove them all along with mine next time***

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/3c64bbdd2abc78487815bf1d91dad0d7.png)

> scott? im sure you can read so please stop playing with the images as i do not allow any edits of any kind. also remove and delte one u edited out .

No thats ok, I'm just allowing people to review your art with out stupid watermarks that took me 30 seconds to delete there is really no point to it. Stop being on your period if some one wanted to steal you art as I showed they would have no problem.

> you still have the mark and color is still down alot. also you dont have permission to have edited it at all.

I don't honestly care lol idn if your blind or not, but people are liking our comments telling you about how much of a little girl you are being. So I reccomend you stop, take a deep breath and deal with the fact that I don't have to do what you tell me.