Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Playstation 4

Marsh

If you want some info on the new playstation.

https://us.playstation.com/meeting2013/

They are most likely announcing it at 6 pm today live. Get the info, rage over which console will be better.

At least ps3 has free internet right.

right?

For me (netherlands, GMT+1) it'll be starting at thursday 0:00, I'll definately watch.

I've bought a xbox 360 in the last gen, simply because it was cheaper to buy, even though both the xbox & playstation have some exclusive games, from the xbox I only played & enjoyed 1 so far. While at the playstation this would be at least all of the ratchet & clank games. Also, I've been fighting through this whole gen without online play on HD consoles, so I definately won't make the wrong mistake again…. Unless Playstation makes the same mistake to make the ps4 that expensive again.

Hate money! >_<

I've heard rumours about next gen consoles blocking used games. That's another part that may affect the console I chose… But not as much the prices will.

> Yeah, Destiny isn't the new Halo. From the looks of it, Bungie's bringing us an open-world MMOFPS. Both PS3 and PS4 will get it (as well as XBox).
>
> @Kusy Destiny was revealed on February 17\. That's hardly "old news."

I'm confused, I thought for security reasons, consoles generally disallowed publishers/developers to use their own servers?

@Nook. It's old news. First snapshots of the game were unintentionally revealed by someone in November last year - Bungie then confirmed them as being legit. Name and logo of destiny were trademarked back in May 2011 and there were rumors of Bungie working on an MMO even earlier.