• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Me:

> I try my best Kreator

Just being a dick, soz dude.

@Zonova:

> Jesus Christ, did you photoshop that Kreator? xD Such massive muscles… what exercises do you do?

Natural pump. This pic was taken after medium grip bench press. Exercises I usually do for biceps/triceps are-

**Biceps-**
Barbell Curls, concentration curls, close/wide grip barbell curls, hammer dumbbell curls, inclined dumbbell curls.
And for **triceps-**
Skull-crushers, close-grip bench, weighted bench dips, tricep dips, cable rope overhead extensions and tricep pulldowns.

@Kusy:

> He wrestle dropbears.

Fixed.

@MrMiguu:

> **@Kreator** Do you have a hard time fitting in a suit?

I actually have become increasingly frustrated with most clothing fittings. My wardrobe is becoming practically nothing but singlets. If I buy larger fitting clothes, they still manage to either choke my arms, or be practically down to my knees. The main thing I notice at the moment is that clothes also choke my neck. It's not quite observant in the picture, but I got large traps and unless the shirt is a wide neck I'm so uncomfortable in it.

@Adamse:

> ^you would rip the sleaves if you tensed. O;

Haven't worn a suit in a while, but I got a new dress-shirt recently and yes its tight as fuck around my arms.

I feel sorry for professional body-builders. Must be hard for them to find good fitting clothes, or pay to have a lot of their clothing tailored.

@Lilith:

> Kreator is the rest of your body proportionate? You dont want to look like a V
>
> Do you plan on getting bigger… there's a point where you become too large.

I train everything; calves, hamstrings, quads, glutes, abs, obliques, chest, traps, lats, rhomboids, lower back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, forearms, neck. Of course I plan on getting bigger. Something like this is my dream body.

http://cdn.simplyshredded.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/kk1.jpg

http://cdn.simplyshredded.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/30046_101999436515599_100001166293809_16716_811552_n.jpg

@Crest:

> It's just how the picture was taken, my arms are normal size, heavy jacket. I find real image to prove it.

I definitely wasn't talking about you. Your arms look fine.
@Chief:

> Beau, that guy in those images is gross. Thats way too ripped, to the point where you just look way too gay.

I must agree.