Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Anime

Marsh

@Dr.House Yeah, naruto is a masterpiece, also, you don't really have to watch the first naruto and can skip to shipuunden, since there is a lot of stuff shown from previous one. Also shipuunden is better.

@Marshy Dearest Hah, try it anyway. It also reminded me of how I was anti-paladin in WoW and then ended up playing one for a quite some time…

> Yes naruto shippuuden is great you should watch it!
>
> Naruto on the other hand except those combats:
>
> Naruto vs sasuke
>
> Gaara vs lee.
>
> And drunk lee
>
> Is just boring.

Chuunin exams are kinda good. Zabuza and haku fights are really good. Also sound five fights as well. Other than that its nothing extra.

I enjoyed Full Metal Alchemist as well. FMA: Brotherhood was good, its too rushed in my opinion, though. Its more based on the manga.

Eden of the East and its two films.

Naruto Shippuden, Naruto if you can handle the childishness for about 60 episodes (dont bother with filler). Reading the manga, its pretty bad-ass right now tbh.

07 Ghost is also really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRTDcZ2dpQM

Skip to 3:30 and watch onwards.

Marshy Dearest, Cow Boy Bebop is amazing. I know you said you don't like space but this isnt to far out there so I bet if you gave it a chance you would like it. I haven't watched any animes in a log while but when I did this is what I watched: DBZ/GT, Cow Boy bebop, Trigun, FMA, FMA: Brotherhood, Wolf Rain <- You should watch that, Ghost in the Shell, and one of the greatest of all times… Fooli Cooli! I highly suggest Fooli Cooli, its just so damn random and awesome.

Code Geass and Gurren Lagann are pretty damn bad ass. They both have a nice amount of episodes too! Not too few, not too many. Code Geass sits at a nice 50 turns (episodes) and wraps up well.

It also pretty much blows your mind and sometimes sent shivers down my spine from all the awesome.

If you're looking for something too watch quickly with a high level of blood and boobs, Elfen Lied.

Demon King Daimo was awful in an entertaining way. The amount of fan service pumped into that anime is just a little over the top.. but that's okay ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

• 2 weeks later...