Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Scrooge:

> He's that kid who spammed up the Minecraft section with his shitty videos and went around the Show Off & Website sections telling everyone they suck.
>
> He was here for like a few months. No one knows him.

I had like 3 posts. Is that spamming? And yes, they sucked. I deleted the,.
Second of all, most people did suck. Are you going to deny it, Mr. Perfect Master of Life and the Universe
And third, I was here for more than a year, but I was always on and off.
Get your facts right.

@Captain:

> If only he knew then.. that he'd be making 20kpounds/y.. proffessionally programming..

That was 4 years ago. What I could do back then was good but no where near the level I've developed since then. Hell, it's been a good 1 or 2 years since I did any sort of development on Eclipse. Even in that small amount of time the differences would be astounding.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, It's crest I thought I'd let the community know that I'm back. My team needed some strict re-education because of some serious lack in coding knowledge so that resulted in a throw back to eclipse. While my team and I are back here anyhow, I plan to release some cool stuff to you eclipse which will include a C# eclipse-like engine which has a server based on MySQL and XML. A bunch of source edits and I will even be giving away some free website. :D So yeah, hi all!

• 2 weeks later...