Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Soul:

> And you got so mad when admins started playing around with your post count. ;)
>
> Trolololol

That's because you guys tried to justify it afterward, turned it into a "punishment", and didn't change it back. Not to mention that Robin got pissed at Spike for doing the exact same thing to the rest of the community. I don't care now, but I find it extremely hypocritical for you guys to go and attack Spike over changing people's names meanwhile all this keep happening. You guys are purposely _trying_ to get me pissed off half the time.

And I never made any "I hate the admins" threads.

@♥:

> +1

Who're you?

@Jungle:

> That's because you guys tried to justify it afterward, turned it into a "punishment", and didn't change it back. Not to mention that Robin got pissed at Spike for doing the exact same thing to the rest of the community. I don't care now, but I find it extremely hypocritical for you guys to go and attack Spike over changing people's names meanwhile all this keep happening. You guys are purposely _trying_ to get me pissed off half the time.

Just pointing out that it started out as a joke and somewhat escalated into a big situation for something that seemed silly at the time. This could end up the same way, which is why I suggest refraining from making comments about it.

@Jungle:

> You left a video of yourself in a short skirt and a low cut top.
>
> Enjoy.

@♥:

> Hypocrites everywhere.

/lets stop cyber bullying together

Anyways she probably won't read that, she is pretty set on not coming back.

@♥:

> Anyways she probably won't read that, she is pretty set on not coming back.

Lol sure. I don't mean to sound cold or like a jerk but a lot of people had shit coming to them in this community and probably a 'one day ban from the shoutbox' is one of the smallest I've seen yet. And in the end they all said "I'm leaving, not coming back." and after a while they come back.

Do note that I never said that she'll come back this year or the next one, but she will return at least once and that doesn't even necessarily have to mean she'll be back on this community, logged on.

@Rusher:

> Lol sure. I don't mean to sound cold or like a jerk but a lot of people had shit coming to them in this community and probably a 'one day ban from the shoutbox' is one of the smallest I've seen yet. And in the end they all said "I'm leaving, not coming back." and after a while they come back.
>
> Do note that I never said that she'll come back this year or the next one, but she will return at least once and that doesn't even necessarily have to mean she'll be back on this community, logged on.

Ha, you're probably right. She doesn't like a lot of the people here though so I doubt it would ever be a permanent visit.