I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yumi:

> As what Tiana said.

Well good bye to you my friend never knew you'd leave eclipse! Good luck to your grades and yourself!
Hope you get back and go active in the forums again! I will miss you. :(

Well my internet is getting turned off for awhile, not sure exactly how long, we landed in some hard times so we decided to have it cut off until we get things right. I can still work on my game project locally without internet access but yeah, I won't be around on here. I'll try to hit the library once awhile to check up on things, and I'll get on sometimes when I'm visiting my moms..

I didn't expect what happened but well, we gotta make due with what we got, and don't worry about good old Richy. He'll be alright. :)

Thanks for the Veteran status Robin lol. :)

Later.

My life is not working out correctly to fit Eclipse in. I love all of you guys, it's great here, but my computer sucks, I can't run anything very well, I have to get VB6 again, I'm moving soon, all that. I need to get away from technological stuff for a month or so, I spend hours trying to fix my damn machine but it's just not worth my time and it's pissing me off. I'm just leaving Eclipse for a while to move on, I can't work on my project much more on this thing and I've tried so many things to get this Vista PC to work properly but I'm sick of it. And I have schooling, and other things to handle. My life is just a mess to sort out so I'm going until I can get a new computer and get back to my project.

Good bye, I'll be back whenever. Maybe a month, maybe next year, I'm just sick of my computer so I need to just stop working with eclipse.

@Gʍ3иদɐ∟|n:

> welcome back **Ugozima**. Unfortunatley i dont really rember you, but hopefully you'll stick around and have fun around here.
>
> Well have a nice day **imbettathanyou12**! ^.^

![](http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/5/129019475453055969.jpg)

Haii i must say i look forward to using the eclipse engine and meeting the community, i am switching over to eclipse from netgore. Don't get me wrong netgore is a good engine but its memory leek is harsh at times and having to run the MYSQL server 24/7 thrashed my server tower. My heard where is not as grand as it use to be but at least i can still use it untell i upgrade my towers x3.
  Eclipse is probably one of the best engines i think ive ever used, the script and layout of it is rather refreshing, that and eclipse don't require me to run a bunch of third party software that in the long run uses all my Virtual and internal memory and crashes my server tower T.T
  I know I ramble and have a few gramer and spelling flaws, but haii im doing my best. I guess why i really started this thread is to say haii to the new community, plz no flaming this post.

@Yumi:

> Okay, im back (i hope), just brought my Japanese grade up to a B, and hopefully will get to an A soon since im doing all the extra credit and also got an A on my test. But now i have a new problem: a C in world geography -.- so wish me luck. I need to raise that up to…

Glad to see you back. Good luck with your grades.

And welcome, Furrzie Devine.

@Furrzie:

> I guess why i really started this thread is to say haii to the new community, plz no flaming this post.

Why would anyone flame you for an introduction? Not _everyone_ is mean here. Welcome to the forums and enjoy using Eclipse. If you end up liking the engine for your projects, be sure to thank the developer Robin, for his work.