Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

School has started up again, as well as tennis and a job. My mom is in the hospital due to a collapsed lung. My dad is pretty much freaking out 24/7 and can't do much, therefore I have to feed and watch my little brother until my mom is better.

Won't be on for a while.

@Lollicat:

> School has started up again, as well as tennis and a job. My mom is in the hospital due to a collapsed lung. My dad is pretty much freaking out 24/7 and can't do much, therefore I have to feed and watch my little brother until my mom is better.
>
> Won't be on for a while.

Thats' too bad.. Hope to see you around again soon anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Yo everyone!

New here, thought of going here first before anything else. :P

XJocent's the name, I have some experience in creating/co-creating games, particularly in 2D Mapping and 3D Modeling (not that 3D's used in Eclipse, just mentioned it.) I've really wanted to learn programming too, but sadly, I don't have the time to learn and the patience to continue. XP

Well.. just give me a PM, if you want a 2D Mapper, I'm quite adequate, if I say so myself.

I'll be trying to active, since some of the forums I've went to, I just suddenly disappear. XD See ya'll around, hoping to be friends with ya'. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, nobody really knows me as I joined in 2007 and even then I wasn't active, but anyhow, I plan to create a full modern zombie survival RPG. I plan for complicated quests and 24/7 dedicated and I make recruit others to help me and my few friends working on this. Good day.

I can surely see this editor has changed over the years.

Hi, I'm new and just wanted to say hello here as I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself.  However, I have technically been a member for over a year, as my friend Kite got me to sign up back then.  I have recently decided to give it a shot here though.

I have a small amount of coding experience with Java, JavaScript, and HTML, as I have taken college courses for them (I'm also currently taking a more advanced Java course).  I have not used Eclipse however, and do not plan to soon as college has me busy, so I'm just here to hang out and talk about gaming and such.

I play on all current gaming platforms and enjoy all types of games, and hope to be active in the video games forum here.  I hope I will find others to enjoy gaming with here!

@Steel_Legend:

> Hi, I'm new and just wanted to say hello here as I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself.  However, I have technically been a member for over a year, as my friend Kite got me to sign up back then.  I have recently decided to give it a shot here though.
>
> I have a small amount of coding experience with Java, JavaScript, and HTML, as I have taken college courses for them (I'm also currently taking a more advanced Java course).  I have not used Eclipse however, and do not plan to soon as college has me busy, so I'm just here to hang out and talk about gaming and such.
>
> I play on all current gaming platforms and enjoy all types of games, and hope to be active in the video games forum here.  I hope I will find others to enjoy gaming with here!

I hope you stay active this time lol.

He says he enjoys all types of games, but he does not enjoy black ops much xD (anymore)

I figured I'd come by and say hi again. I've just finished school (IT, application developer), now just waiting for the degree to roll in.

I might browse around a bit here and see what has changed over time. 35k registered members though, that's quite a lot.

Anyway, g'day everyone o/

Edit: It's a pleasure to see a lot of the old garde being back/still around

Hi. My name is Alex, most call me by my internet name. (Jelly)
I have 3 years experience with art. (Pixel art, GUI work, wallpapers, ect.) I have worked on some small indie game's and have just done solo work for money. What else can I say, oh yes. I have lived in quite a few places. I was born in East London, I moved to Madrid when I was 15, lived there for a year and a half then moved to the U.S. I have lived here ever sense. I am 24 right now with a birthday coming up in January. I am studying to become an architect at UCLA. That's pretty much a whole biography right there. I joined this community for the hell of it. Some of my buddy's told me about it so I thought I would have a look around.

So, hello everyone. :)

@Jelly:

> Hi. My name is Alex, most call me by my internet name. (Jelly)
> I have 3 years experience with art. (Pixel art, GUI work, wallpapers, ect.) I have worked on some small indie game's and have just done solo work for money. What else can I say, oh yes. I have lived in quite a few places. I was born in East London, I moved to Madrid when I was 15, lived there for a year and a half then moved to the U.S. I have lived here ever sense. I am 24 right now with a birthday coming up in January. I am studying to become an architect at UCLA. That's pretty much a whole biography right there. I joined this community for the hell of it. Some of my buddy's told me about it so I thought I would have a look around.
>
> So, hello everyone. :)

Welcome, enjoy your stay ;)

@Anna:

> 'Sup Xeross. :)

Ohai ^w^

Well, this place is a rotting carcass compared to what it was three years ago. Yes, I understand the the community must evolve if it is to survive, but that isn't what it's doing. It's stagnant. It's sitting there and doing nothing to the point where all you see in the shoutbox is people asking for help and you get a new post in the off topic section once a week. The fun parts are dying. I stayed here because it was fun.

I have made some good friends in my time here and I will no doubt keep in contact with them. If all I can do is keep in touch with them via PM I'll be on to do that once in a while, but I won't say anything. I might be back in the future, I might not. But goodbye Eclipse, you're just not what you used to be.

@Pryex:

> Well, this place is a rotting carcass compared to what it was three years ago. Yes, I understand the the community must evolve if it is to survive, but that isn't what it's doing. It's stagnant. It's sitting there and doing nothing to the point where all you see in the shoutbox is people asking for help and you get a new post in the off topic section once a week. The fun parts are dying. I stayed here because it was fun.
>
> I have made some good friends in my time here and I will no doubt keep in contact with them. If all I can do is keep in touch with them via PM I'll be on to do that once in a while, but I won't say anything. I might be back in the future, I might not. But goodbye Eclipse, you're just not what you used to be.

Yeah its kinda true… G'bye though!

-Kindly,
    Night~

i know that im really late with this but here it goes,

Im new here to eclipse, you can call me chukillz (pronounced Chuckles) i am trying to learn as much as i can, I have met alot of you guys already (and possibly burnt a few bridges as well) there are a few people on here that i have become really good friends with.
Niko, I know we havent talked much but your a homie, MMFWCL (even tho we dont talk much lol)
Tiana, your awesome and your a great friend :)
Ryoku, you talked to me when i needed someone to talk to the most
Murdock, you help keep me calm when others make me mad
Most importantly, Robin, You may be hard on me but your pushing me to do better and you believe in me (even if you dont say it hahahah)
oh yeah, and Marsh, :P thank you
And all of the rest of you that help me :P

But any way, if i dont learn a single thing about how to make my own game, atleast i made a few good friends, Ill be here for a while,

Thanks for having me on your site