Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tea Vs. Coffee

Synergy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tea. Coffee is too dark and too gross. Even when you add enough mocha to it, you can still taste those devil beans. Everyone who drinks tea lasts forever so #teaforthewin.

> Tea. Coffee is too dark and too gross. Even when you add enough mocha to it, you can still taste those devil beans. Everyone who drinks tea lasts forever so #teaforthewin.

You are aware caffine is a neuro toxin used by the caffine plant right?

COFFEE FTW!

> Coffee is twice as long as tea, there for it is twice as good and each coffee vote is worth 2 votes, ha we win.

But you said that in the shoutbox, so you lose.

I like both…

But tea is a bit more relaxing, isn't it? ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

PS: Coffee only if it's not to dark ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

I like both, but prefer Coffee. I never used to drink coffee actually, until I started my last job here that stressed my butt off.

I will drink 1 to 2 cups a day, so not that bad right!? I enjoy tea at night with cream (is that gross? idk.)

I drink soooo much coffee.

Here is a recipe for "Marsh's Milk" for all you tea lovers out there.

Make your favorite cup of tea. Instead of 1 Tea Bag for 1 cup put in about 8\. (8 per cup, not 8 per pot)

Now its like coffee caffiene!

Enjoy.