Find results in...

Noob Posting

Lenton

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
I LIKEZ ECLIPSE STABLE I WANT TO PORT MY GAME TO SADSCRIPT I WILL RULE BUT IT DONEST HAZ ANY FEATURES BUT I PLAN ON BEING ABLE TO CONNECT , AND ECLIPSE ORIGINS SUCKS :D , I NEED 10 MAPPERS AND 40 SCRIPTS AND CODERS AND PIXEL ARTIST TO MAKE MY GAME AND I WANT SOMEONE TO ADVERTISE AND PLAN FEATURES FOR ME SAD SCRIPT ISNT LAGGY I LOVE EE 2.7 AND STABLE

@Jungletoe:

> so uhm…. how do I make NEW maps? or maybe make them bigger? or make the SCRREEEENN bigger its so small I want to make a GOOD succsess full game but I cant find a good 3D RPG maker, I can code C+ and em all pretty much
>
> -evogaming

lololololololololololol.

I KNOWZ VB GUYS LOOK AT MAH CODE!!!

CALL IF ELSE VARIABLE() AS SHORT = LONG THEN
SPAM(I CAN CODE)
END CALL IF ELSE STATMENT.

I am a GM and making a brand new amazing game that will be the most epic MMORPG ever made!!!

I am recruiting for staff!!!

Tales of Crap Online!
–-------------------------
I need staff! to do everything, maps, maps and maps and maps...
I need some1 to do all the gfx, sprites, sounds, items, quests..
I need some1 to host my server cuz I dnt have one at home
I need someone to make the game and update all websites and forums

I will be project manager and designer, I will tell you all what to do, and I wont actually do anything productive to help this project out.. I will just post non-sensical WIP updates about how we added a new text box, or changed the colour of a label and I will bump the topic annoyingly every hour.

@Devo:

> I am a GM and making a brand new amazing game that will be the most epic MMORPG ever made!!!
>
> I am recruiting for staff!!!
>
> Tales of Crap Online!
> –-------------------------
> I need staff! to do everything, maps, maps and maps and maps...
> I need some1 to do all the gfx, sprites, sounds, items, quests..
> I need some1 to host my server cuz I dnt have one at home
> I need someone to make the game and update all websites and forums
>
> I will be project manager and designer, I will tell you all what to do, and I wont actually do anything productive to help this project out.. I will just post non-sensical WIP updates about how we added a new text box, or changed the colour of a label and I will bump the topic annoyingly every hour.

OMGGGGGG THAT SHOUNDS THE MOST AWESOME GAME EVERZZ I NEED TO BE THE CODER HIRE ME HIRE ME HIRE ME HIRE ME SEND ME PMS ILL SHOW U MY BETTER CODE IT ROCKLS A LOT IT IS BETTER THAN ANY CODEEE

CALL SENDIFSTATMENTTOLOLWOOTCLIENTWHICHNEEDSTOPEE("DATA" , 100439483294893283984)

SUB  SENDIFSTATMENTTOLOLWOOTCLIENTWHICHNEEDSTOPEE(NOTBYVAL DATA() AS BYTE , NOTBYVAL NUMBEROFTIMESUAREGONNASENDTHEDAMNCODE AS LONG)

NOTWINSOCK.SENDCRAP(CSTR(DATA) , "HFDAKHASKJDHSAJ")

END SUB

WAIT IT GAVE ME A TYPE MISMATCH WHATS THAT HALP ME HALPP SOMEBODY FIX THE AWESOME CODE

Hao t0 open t3h 4dmin panel on eklipse origuhns: kristmuhs edishun?  Press1n f1 don;t work  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Robinz be n333din to fix dis horribul bug its messin upz my gamez  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Here the link to meh s3rver 4nd cl1ent fielz: [C:\Docucuments and Settings\TeHpwnz3rman\My Documents\origins_xmas\client](http://C:\Docucuments)
[C:\Docucuments and Settings\TeHpwnz3rman\My Documents\origins_xmas\server](http://C:\Docucuments)

Sorry for meh englush l33t is mah natihv langwij

• 2 weeks later...
HALP MEH GTE TeH LiBARy FiLES AND ISE WNts A CoDEr Ta MAKE MaH GAME FOR ME PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I HATE YOU RABIN FoR CRiTiCing MEE AnDSAyInG Im A NOOb ThaT WIll NevER LerN Ta TyPe!!!