Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Noob Posting

Lenton

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> мсичġġєт says: Have you tried googling "transparency in VB6"?
> {Du-munge owner}Living Storm says: yes
> {Du-munge owner}Living Storm says: and then googled picturebox color transparency
> мсичġġєт says: http://en.kioskea.net/faq/sujet-947-vb6-making-a-form-transparent
> tsk tsk.
> мсичġġєт  says: http://www.codeguru.com/vb/gen/vb_graphics/transparency/article.php/c5329/
> And this. Comes with source!

The very skilled googler, Living Storm. Give him a round of applause!

I wus plaing my game and i wus usng the server and i pressd the shutdown button and i dnt now wat tu du. I didt know it mead evriting go bang! pls hlp i rly ned to us my game its goning to be so epic. aftr som yers im going to sell it for 20 dollurs. im going to get rich!

I wus plaing my game and i wus usng the server and i pressd the shutdown button and i dnt now wat tu du. I didt know it mead evriting go bang! pls hlp i rly ned to us my game its goning to be so epic. aftr som yers im going to sell it for 20 dollurs. im going to get rich!

I JUST ACCIDENTALLY MY SOURCE  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:

I JUST ACCIDENTALLY MY SOURCE  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :icon_crap: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: